The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Tailored Car Mats with "Supra" Logo, Set of 4.

Scott

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing here either, is there tracking numbers? this guy pissing me right off, defo get them this day that day, 24 hr courier, get wednesday, what the f'~*@!

Mine arrived today and although they were late I wasn't overly upset. Mr Wantthatone I would suggest that you just be a little more patient and calm down.;) I know it's frustrating but I think if you got yourself some Lemsips and crack one off you'll be fine and the world will be a better place....;)

They were sent by Parcel force on Monday mate, what more do you want me to tell you? It's royal mail that is letting everyone down, across the country... not just us.

As said above, mine turned up and I think they are fantastic quality for the money. I paid £75 for a set around 3 years ago and the quality was disappointing for the cost.

Thank you Scott. This GB must have been a pain to organise and execute in time for the Chritsmas break. The bad weather has really cocked up everything. I personally do not have the time or the patience for this type of thing and it wouldn't have happened without your efforts. Greatly appreciated mate..!!;)

H.

Guest wantthatone

they do look tidy. i find it funny how the bills get here, but anything which you wait for is always delayed! have a good xmas scott, & a big thank you for all your efforts, see what the new year brings....

Mats were sent out by parcel farce, who as we know have been having trouble with deliveries.

The Scottish folks aren't going to get theirs till after the Christmas period (Stated on their website).

Time for a drink lol.

No probs bud, im in no rush at all. Will get them whenever they arrive. Have a nice xmas bud.

• 2 weeks later...

I've still not got mine bud, pretty sure you guys were in the same boat. The strange thing is that parcelforce tried to deliver to Suprab1 and he is in the Republic.

I'm contacting him today anyway as I need his return address for one of the members. Will let you know bud :)

Got mine today :), unfortunately i got gray binding instead of black & my binding is no where near the workmanship of the mats pictured above. Not to worry as a little tidy up with a sharp stanley blade will sort the most of it.

Thanks for making this happen Scott ;), now just to hoover the car & put them in.

Can these be ordered without the logo?

Sorry just spotted this. Yeah mate you can order them anytime you like. The only custom part of these mats was the logo itself. The link was in post 1 to the ebay ad. Might have changed now though as it was a little while ago.

Got mine today :), unfortunately i got gray binding instead of black & my binding is no where near the workmanship of the mats pictured above. Not to worry as a little tidy up with a sharp stanley blade will sort the most of it.

Thanks for making this happen Scott ;), now just to hoover the car & put them in.

Are you happy with them grey? One of the other members had the wrong colour binding due to me making an error, the guy said he has no problem changing it for free if postage is covered.

Up to yourself bud, glad you got them OK. It seems some little details are going under the radar as they were in a bit of a rush towards year end.