The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Tailored Car Mats with "Supra" Logo, Set of 4.

Scott

Are you happy with them grey? One of the other members had the wrong colour binding due to me making an error, the guy said he has no problem changing it for free if postage is covered.

Up to yourself bud, glad you got them OK. It seems some little details are going under the radar as they were in a bit of a rush towards year end.

Ah yeah i think i'll leave them the way they are for now. Sure the only person who will notice is me & once on the floor i will soon forget lol.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi scott, my neighbour had mine since before xmas! just fitted them, she is old & apologised, very happy, thanks scott

Your neighbours name is the same as yours then. As I said I have the tracking info ;)

After all that whining too :D Glad you are happy bud :)

Guest wantthatone

serious scott, she had been holding them, since the week before xmas. there was no card to say they tried to deliver or left with a neighbour. she told me she had'nt signed for them either.. not sure whats going on there then, i had given up on them & bought some toyota main dealer supra matts, with the fixing points. so now i have an 1" of carpet in the car, if anyone wants the toyota OE ones let me know.

serious scott, she had been holding them, since the week before xmas. there was no card to say they tried to deliver or left with a neighbour. she told me she had'nt signed for them either.. not sure whats going on there then, i had given up on them & bought some toyota main dealer supra matts, with the fixing points. so now i have an 1" of carpet in the car, if anyone wants the toyota OE ones let me know.

Not sure mate, I can PM you the tracking info if you like but it is definitely your second name with "M" as the first initial, so not you but definitely a relative.

As long as you got them though :)

Guest wantthatone

no m here mate, perhaps the delivery driver trying to get the work done? any how thanks for making this possible matt 10/10

no m here mate, perhaps the delivery driver trying to get the work done? any how thanks for making this possible matt 10/10

I was actually thinking that just there. Maybe the postie guy decided to just sign it off on your behalf ;)

Guest wantthatone

any way mate, you deserve a pat on the back! a very good group buy.... im watching your single build with great interest!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...