The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Tailored Car Mats with "Supra" Logo, Set of 4.

Scott

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wantthatone

i think the company doing them will post individualy, i cant see scott with everyones mats & then posting them out himself surely:p

Coming direct from the supplier. I can't see me getting my set first as the roads have been at a standstill since yesterday :(

A standstill? That's an understatement lol. One of the boys in work left Alloa yesterday at 9:30 am, he got home at 2am and he only stays down in Lanark!

Oh and I've had no mail for 2 weeks either, so I'll prob get mine around Easter :D

The seller just got back to me. The mats will be getting made this week. The template is being made now. The reason for the delay is they were closed last week due to the snow.

PITA but understandable. Hope that's ok with everyone.

Guest wantthatone

just out of curiosity, have you paid this guy all up front? or did you hold any back? at this rate it wont be till next year before we receive them, i thought you were saying he had started & we could expect delivery this week..

just out of curiosity, have you paid this guy all up front? or did you hold any back? at this rate it wont be till next year before we receive them, i thought you were saying he had started & we could expect delivery this week..

Yes all the money has been paid. He told me the action plan which was to get things running on the wed/thurs with the mats being finished on the Fri expecting shipping on the mon/tues this week for delivery. Not sure how things are in your neck of the woods but we have been totally ground to a halt by the weather. His business was closed Wed/Thurs/Fri last week so all the work that he would have done, including our mats, has been put back to this week.

If you wish me to get you a refund that won't be a problem though, let me know as you seem unhappy.

Cheers

Should we be receiving these before end of next week mate? Because i go back offshore next Sunday, so want them before then really.

Yup, he said to me yesterday they should be shipping out for next day delivery next week Tues/Wed.

I'll give him a wee ring on Monday just to make sure we are on schedule ;)