The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Tailored Car Mats with "Supra" Logo, Set of 4.

Scott

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not the time of year to expect things in a hurry, and if I'm honest I'm not really worried if ours were a day or 2 late. What IS annoying me is that I specifically mentioned Dan's situation and he said that he would deal with it.

Edit: Just checked and i've recieved something this morning while i was asleep (heavy night out last night haha). Its either my mats or my aerocatches so i'll get someone to pop down there on Monday while i'm away and pick it up for me. I wouldnt worry about it too much Scott, its not you fault mate, i appreciate the extra effort you went too. Fingers crossed everyone gets theres :)

Edit: Just checked and i've recieved something this morning while i was asleep (heavy night out last night haha). Its either my mats or my aerocatches so i'll get someone to pop down there on Monday while i'm away and pick it up for me. I wouldnt worry about it too much Scott, its not you fault mate, i appreciate the extra effort you went too. Fingers crossed everyone gets theres :)

At the end of the day they will get there bud, I just don't like bullshit that's all. If he had said something along the lines of an apology and that he couldn't make it then fair enough, I would have passed that on and accepted the situation. He didn't though, he said everything was on schedule and that they were going out over 24hr delivery.

I don't think it's much of a worry of us getting them, he seems geniune enough. Just a little annoyed is all :)

Protection should be in force for up to 60 days IIRC. Not sure if they offer a money back guarantee with custom mats though??

He got back to me quite quickly. Went out today, apologiesed for the delay etc :D

Everyone should get them tomorrow, other than 1 person who hasn't got back to him yet, only holdup now is the weather :)

what if they turn up & your not happy, does the paypal pal last a certain time? or are we past that?

I think it was buy at your own risk as no one has seen the quality of these mats. I could be wrong but i think Scott said that at the beginning.

Scott i'm just wondering if you could find out who he is sending them with? It's just that the address that i gave you for sending mine is my womans work & will be clossed for a week & a half over the xmas so i will probably have to go & collect them from who ever is delivering them if there not here by wednesday 12pm.

Scott, give him a break. There are deliveries 5 days behind at the moment. He'll have no control over that. I would wait now until Friday before I started questioning.

We gave him over £1000 collectively and he hasn't been forthcoming with information. At the last communication they were being sent out on Thursday. Through contacting him today I found out they have just went out today... no communication to let me/us know this.

I have had to hound him every step of the way to find out what stage we were at. He has not once contacted me proactively to let me know what is going on.

So no, no break from me :p

I think it was buy at your own risk as no one has seen the quality of these mats. I could be wrong but i think Scott said that at the beginning.

Scott i'm just wondering if you could find out who he is sending them with? It's just that the address that i gave you for sending mine is my womans work & will be clossed for a week & a half over the xmas so i will probably have to go & collect them from who ever is delivering them if there not here by wednesday 12pm.

Yeah that is correct, I didn't want anyone under any illusions. Don't get me wrong if something is wrong with the mats then I don't think there will be any issue on that front :)

According to him they will definitely be there, they were sent out by 24hr courier so should be with you tomorrow/wed(because of weather). If not I'll find out who it is for you mate :)

Yeah that is correct, I didn't want anyone under any illusions. Don't get me wrong if something is wrong with the mats then I don't think there will be any issue on that front :)

According to him they will definitely be there, they were sent out by 24hr courier so should be with you tomorrow/wed(because of weather). If not I'll find out who it is for you mate :)

Cool, thanks Scott ;)

We gave him over £1000 collectively and he hasn't been forthcoming with information. At the last communication they were being sent out on Thursday. Through contacting him today I found out they have just went out today... no communication to let me/us know this.

I have had to hound him every step of the way to find out what stage we were at. He has not once contacted me proactively to let me know what is going on.

So no, no break from me :p

........and rightly so.

I am assuming Scott if this guy doesn't provide the goods and keeps our money, you will provide me with an address?...:eyebrows:

Personally I am unconcerned. The weather has probably put a week on most things sent by courier.

H.

Why what are you gonna do? go round to his house and finger his arsehole until he coffs up the goods? :D

If so I believe I may be able to provide you with quite a few addresses :D

Careful though, some might see that as soliciting.