The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Tailored Car Mats with "Supra" Logo, Set of 4.

Scott

As per this thread I have been in discussions with an Ebay seller with regards to custom mats. I have now been given the go ahead for this group buy so I'm now looking for definite names to make this possible.

There is no minimum or maximum but obviously the cost will differ with the more names we have.

At the moment the cost is £49 delivered including the "Supra" logo on both the passengers and drivers side mats. I have the same template that the forum uses for its logo made up and ready to send. For this price we need 10 names. Any less and the price goes up a little, any more and it goes down. I still have a little negotiating in me so I think I will be able to get a little bit more off if I have concrete names.

Unfortunately, due to the way this group buy has to be done, I cannot get any samples of what the mats will look like with the logo. I can only assure everyone that these mats are absolutely fantastic quality, having a look around nothing comes close to what the seller promises. I will do my best to make sure the logo meets our requirements with regards to placing and size etc.

Ok so the fun stuff. These mats are completely customisable. You can have them in 3 colour choices and with lots of options regarding the logo and the outer edge trim. You will be able to see the colour options in this link.

If you definitely want a set of these please add your name to the list. Unfortunately this is a 1 time offer and as such I need definite names rather than maybes. If you could have the money ready so that when it is time to collect, noone has to be put out by waiting then that would be great. I am aiming to have this done and dusted ASAP so at the moment I am aiming for 1 week from tomorrow for the price and monies to be dealt with. That way we should start getting our mats in approx 2 weeks. Once I have the numbers I will find out an exact price and get back to you all for the money.

Scott M - Black Mats - Blue Binding/Logo PAID

Havard - Black Mats - Grey Binding/Logo CHEQUES IN THE POST apparently

speedophile - Cream Mats - Cream Binding/black supra logo - Shipping to Northern Ireland PAID

Westcoaster - Black Mats - Red Binding/Logo PAID

SupraDan24 - Black Mats - White Binding/Logo PAID

L18msy - Black mats - Black binding & Red logo PAID

StuartW - Black Mats - Blue Binding/Logo PAID

Harry Sachs - Black mats- Grey binging/logo PAID

hp006 - Black Mats - Black Binding/Grey logoPAID

supra_sarah - Graphite Mats - Blue Binding/Logo - Logo middle 3/4 way down the mat. PAID

Chris - Graphite Mats - Black Binding/Logo PAID

Suprab1 - Black Mats - Black Binding & White Logo (original place) PAID

Richlift - Black Mats - Blue Binding/Logo PAID

Richlift - Black Mats - Black Binding & Silver Logo PAID

Laamaporo - Black Mats - Red Binding/Logo - Shipping to Finland PAID

Laamaporo - Black Mats - Black Binding & White Logo - Shipping to Finland PAID

Laamaporo - Black Mats - Black Binding & White Logo - Shipping to Finland PAID

MA70 - Black mats, Blue binding/logo PAID

Fastcar - Black Mats - Red Binding/Logo PAID

Neo2810 - Black mats - Grey binding/logo PAID

wantthatone - Black Mats - Grey binding/logo - Logo parallel to sills. PAID

Pistonbroke - Black mats - black binding/red logo PAID

Royboy7 - Black mats-Black binding/grey logo PAID

scottc998 - Black Mats - Black binding - Silver logo PAID

m_life - Black Mats - Black Binding/Cream Logo PAID

Morpheus - Black Mats - Grey Binding/Logo PAID

Jonc - Black mats - Blue binding/logo PAID

blueangel - Black Mats - Black Binding/Red Logo - Cancelled

attachment.php?attachmentid=123211&stc=1&d=1290181900

attachment.php?attachmentid=123212&stc=1&d=1290181900

attachment.php?attachmentid=123213&stc=1&d=1290181900

attachment.php?attachmentid=123214&stc=1&d=1290181900

attachment.php?attachmentid=123215&stc=1&d=1290181900

attachment.php?attachmentid=123216&stc=1&d=1290181900

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remembered that in the previous thread one of the members asked about extra mats. If you have any additional requirements then just add them next to your name.

+1 drivers side, postage to Denmark

Would be great. Just so that I can get accurate pricing for each individual.

Thanks for organising this, it don't sound like a bad offer. Have you got or seen a set of their 'Luxury Tailored' mats? If so how do they compare in quality to the 'Pure Sports' mats? My 'Pure Sports' mats have seen better days but i haven't yet found anything up to the job of replacing them without achieving that dreaded just purchased from Halfords look! lol. Do they come with the hole in the drivers side mat for the origional fixing?

Unfortunately I know no more than I have written and that is in the Ebay ad.

I was going to buy a set myself as they seem very good quality but decided to put it to the members as if we get enough buyers we get a custom logo.

It's a tiny bit of a risk as you don't know exactly what you are getting but it is a 1 time only offer. I am no trying to get pure sport replicas or anything like that. Just good quality, tailored mats, customised for those that want them :)

Hi Scott, do you know if they use OEM fixings for the mats given that they're tailored to suit the vehicle?

Also, where about are you deciding to have the 'Supra' logo on the mat?

Cheers

They are fitted to the shape of the footwell but they won't use the grub screw thingys (They are just screwed into the carpet). They have a gripped rubber backing.

As for the placement I was thinking bottom left for the drivers side and bottom right for the passengers side?

To be honest I can't see why we can't have the logo wherever we want. If you wanted the logo at the centre of the mat I don't think that would be an issue. It is the creation of the logo that is costly, not the placing of it.

Would anyone else want the logo elsewhere? If so I will ask the seller what sort of options we have.

Cheers

L18msy - Black mats - Red Supra logo only.

Give me your paypal details and i will send the payment straight away and also square you up for the calendar.

Just a thought Scott, have you pm'd the folk on the other thread just incase they have missed this 'live' one? There was a bit of a list growing there.

L18msy - Black mats - Red Supra logo only.

Give me your paypal details and i will send the payment straight away and also square you up for the calendar.

Will PM you just now bud.

Do you mean you want the border to be black? Just the logo you want red?

In fact, I don't know what the cost will be till I get definite numbers lol. No rush though mate, I'll let you know when I have definite numbers.