The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Tailored Car Mats with "Supra" Logo, Set of 4.

Scott

Should definitely be getting them today. He phoned me again yesterday to let me know all have gone out other than folks from Scotland and Speedophile. The courier he uses has a backlog of stuff going to Scotland so they will be delayed, Speedophile needed to clear up some details so that is also in hand.

Keep me up to date guys :)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why what are you gonna do? go round to his house and finger his arsehole until he coffs up the goods? :D

It's an effective way of getting what you want. Although my technique usually involves an umbrella. Mine haven't arrived but I will wait till Friday before I start getting upset.

H.

Should definitely be getting them today. He phoned me again yesterday to let me know all have gone out other than folks from Scotland and Speedophile. The courier he uses has a backlog of stuff going to Scotland so they will be delayed, Speedophile needed to clear up some details so that is also in hand.

Keep me up to date guys :)

NOOOOOOO, my woman finished work today :(.

Do you have any idea who he sent them with?

I'd just left work on Monday and a Royal Snail lorry driver got out and asked me if I knew where such and such was, as they were using another warehouse for the overflow or something. It's a busy time of year folks, so chill, if you'll pardon the pun.

Normally I hate waiting for anything but I'm as cool as a cucumber about this. The guy didn't just have ours to make and the weather hasn't helped the delivery guys either.

I'd just left work on Monday and a Royal Snail lorry driver got out and asked me if I knew where such and such was, as they were using another warehouse for the overflow or something. It's a busy time of year folks, so chill, if you'll pardon the pun.

Normally I hate waiting for anything but I'm as cool as a cucumber about this. The guy didn't just have ours to make and the weather hasn't helped the delivery guys either.

Totally agree with the circumstances but it doesn't excuse his lack of professionalism in keeping us all up to date. I'm not upset or angry.... yet..... just want to put forward that it isn't me pulling all your legs :D

I've received mine today, but I orderd two sets and I get the parcel and it's been opened and there's only one set inside. But paper work says there both in that parcel, so prob been nicked. Are the parcels insured? And can u tell me if he sent both sets in one parcel?

Suprab1, I'm waiting on him to confirm but I think Ireland is in the same situation as Scotland with regards to royal fail deliveries. If so it will be after New year before we get them.

Rich, I've PM'd you and sent an email to Sunny to let him know. I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Cheers

I got mine today as well. Quality appears good, and they smell awesome :D

Only one niggle is that the supra logo embroided patch is not central in the bevelled hole it sits in, which smacks of the manufacturer not taking pride in his work, however it's a very minor issue and not one that will bug me for long... The logo is level, just not central.... ok, ok, it's an OCD thing...

Anyway, many thanks for sorting this out Scott :thumbs:

I got mine today as well. Quality appears good, and they smell awesome :D

Only one niggle is that the supra logo embroided patch is not central in the bevelled hole it sits in, which smacks of the manufacturer not taking pride in his work, however it's a very minor issue and not one that will bug me for long... The logo is level, just not central.... ok, ok, it's an OCD thing...

Anyway, many thanks for sorting this out Scott :thumbs:

I can imagine them trying to rush them out in time for Christmas, as you say a little bit of a lack of pride. Unfortunate but liveable :D

Glad they are decent quality though :)

I asked my GF to take some pics for me last night and send them but she's too damn lazy. I knew ppl would want pics as well. Gonna go ring her now and tell her to get her lazy backside into gear and send me some pics.

Edit: You wont be getting pics from me i'm afraid, the Mrs isnt going to be at home until after Xmas.

I asked my GF to take some pics for me last night and send them but she's too damn lazy. I knew ppl would want pics as well. Gonna go ring her now and tell her to get her lazy backside into gear and send me some pics.

Edit: You wont be getting pics from me i'm afraid, the Mrs isnt going to be at home until after Xmas.

Did you p*ss her off keep asking for pictures and she left?

Or maybe she misunderstood and thought you meant pics of her to put on the forum :D

Guest wantthatone

nothing here either, is there tracking numbers? this guy pissing me right off, defo get them this day that day, 24 hr courier, get wednesday, what the f'~*@!