Sard 650cc injectors

Afr,water temp,oil pressure gauges

Blitz BC

Nurspec exhaust

Full decat (obviously)

Hks ssqv

Oil catch can

Think that's it......

Any chance of a quick video? I think it should be mandatory for all new single owners to post one! Plus I'd love to know what it sounds like through the Nur spec!

The NUR spec is a little too loud for me through the GT30 and stock manifold but through the whifbitz manifold and larger turbo it might be perfect.

I'm about to upgrade to a similar sized turbo (PT6262 DBB) myself and the same whifbitz kit so I can dream that I can get a similar torque curve to you!

I shall do this as soon as we get some dry weather as its impossible to put power down in the damp :)

Any chance of a quick video? I think it should be mandatory for all new single owners to post one! Plus I'd love to know what it sounds like through the Nur spec!

The NUR spec is a little too loud for me through the GT30 and stock manifold but through the whifbitz manifold and larger turbo it might be perfect.

I'm about to upgrade to a similar sized turbo (PT6262 DBB) myself and the same whifbitz kit so I can dream that I can get a similar torque curve to you!

I'm very impressed with the Bullseye S362 myself, we tried one on an XS Power manifold about a year ago and wasn't that happy with it, obviously the manifold was shite!

But coupled with one our manifolds its one of the fastest spooling setup's I've seen and yet its making decent power. Stick some cams in and it'll go way over 600bhp if needed, even more with a Syvecs ecu managing it all. 100% perfect setup for an auto definately, would be even better with a twin wastegate manifold. Also Bullseye do a billet wheel version of it now to as an optional extra, that should help even further for anyone wanting the ultimate fast spooling turbo kit.

Thanks for all of the kind words as well Ad, much appreciated, we do try to offer the best service possible wherever we can.

I'm very impressed with the Bullseye S362 myself, we tried one on an XS Power manifold about a year ago and wasn't that happy with it, obviously the manifold was shite!

But coupled with one our manifolds its one of the fastest spooling setup's I've seen and yet its making decent power. Stick some cams in and it'll go way over 600bhp if needed, even more with a Syvecs ecu managing it all. 100% perfect setup for an auto definately, would be even better with a twin wastegate manifold. Also Bullseye do a billet wheel version of it now to as an optional extra, that should help even further for anyone wanting the ultimate fast spooling turbo kit.

Thanks for all of the kind words as well Ad, much appreciated, we do try to offer the best service possible wherever we can.

Out of interest, how would the shape of the graph change with 264/264 cams in there? Would you lose some power down low/increase lag while building more power up top?

• 4 years later...