The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is about our cars. Makes us still love them

The Raven

For me it's just quality, engine/gear box strength-'there is NO other car you can buy that can take 700 plus hp in stock form. Apperance is a big factor but not as much for me! After owning an evo I thought that was a great cat, very fast from point a to point b and very focused! After getting back in one last weekend after having my tt6 for 6 months the evo just felt wrong, we drove around 80 miles on b roads and it was really uncomfortable, and u couldn't just cruise along like u can in the supra, the evo box just constantly want to go after 60mph!

All I can say is I wish I had bought one 5 years ago, it would have saved alot of heart ache, money and time!

Now I'm here, I'm not going anywhere else!

When it takes you almost 3 months to decide if you HAVE to sell it.

I am going to be selling mine and it took me almost 3 months to decide that :(

For me, the car has such a presence on the road. I mainly went for it due to the amount of power you could have matched with reliability (which was my main reason). It is a everyday super car which will never disappoint. Each time I get into my "cockpit" I can almost hear her saying hello even before I turn the key.

On Monday I wasn't at work & went to collect my sister after an interview she had, the Supra came out while the kids were getting out of School. You should have seen them, they were like "wooooah" "look a Supra!" I had a few of the kids smiling ear to ear doing that thing with their hands as if it is on fire, all while I was doodling along! :D

She will be missed but I'll be back in a year or so, depending... but this club is just something else. :)

I get fed up with mine sometimes, after having it for 17 months, by far the longest i've ever owned the same car, the constant clonking over every little bump, the very annoying resonance from the exhaust, the saggy tailgate struts, the speakers falling out the door cards ( MUST get around to putting those brackets in oneday ) the nightmare dealing with insurance companys etc, but, every now and then when I look out the window in the morning and see it sitting there still looking like a supercar which costs a load more than they cost to buy I think yes, thats a hell of a lot of car for the money, and when you see someone else in one they always seem to wave. I flipping love it

I love my supra, it gets more money spent on it than the missus. I have had it just over 2 years and it still gives me the same smile as the day I bought it and drove it home.

The clubs great aswell, met some really nice and helpful people that have helped me on my road to single turbo ownership.

I would like to buy a newer model one day or maybe a n/a for a daily drive.

When it takes you almost 3 months to decide if you HAVE to sell it.

I am going to be selling mine and it took me almost 3 months to decide that :(

For me, the car has such a presence on the road. I mainly went for it due to the amount of power you could have matched with reliability (which was my main reason). It is a everyday super car which will never disappoint. Each time I get into my "cockpit" I can almost hear her saying hello even before I turn the key.

On Monday I wasn't at work & went to collect my sister after an interview she had, the Supra came out while the kids were getting out of School. You should have seen them, they were like "wooooah" "look a Supra!" I had a few of the kids smiling ear to ear doing that thing with their hands as if it is on fire, all while I was doodling along! :D

She will be missed but I'll be back in a year or so, depending... but this club is just something else. :)

Abz, I cannot believe you are selling your car :( it will truly be missed at the bluewater meets, sorry meant to say you will be truly missed :blink:

they are the best car i have ever drove,the club is always full of helpfull people and the meets are great just like the car.

i will never sell mine !!

so much time spent on it it is now part of me

for ever one on the site group hug

:hug::grouphug:

Looking forward to a group hug at the next week as reckon it is going to be bloody freezing in that car park :p

I just love my car, only had it 7 months but have throughly enjoyed every mile I have covered with it, loving the turbo's kicking in. Also love the fact there is not that many supras where I live so makes you stand out from the norm boyracer crowd, it is quite a headturner :p

It's the only car I'd be willing to travel all over to get bits for to, I've made some good friends off here, I've thought about getting rid loads of times but I honestly can't do it, but it will have to come to an end one day.

That day though, apart of me will die :(