The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thunder Road 2010.... 24th October!

JamieP

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crisisjez
The Webby should go live soon peeps, all passes are purchased from the site, no on the gate stuff unless pre arranged I'm afraid.

Already covered;) Try calling Javelin from the phone number on their home page if you have to.

I can answer most questions though:)

Edited by crisisjez (see edit history)

Come on guys, this is a superb event, lets fill the last spots and get some more spectators:cool:

Payment link.

http://thunderroad.co/hsv/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=1&Itemid=3&vmcchk=1&Itemid=3

:bump: come on guys i need some support, going for the supra european record here, 202mph to beat. need some guys on the video cameras.

Nice one dude.:)

Running list.

1. JamieP................. Payment sent

2. Mark Newman

3. Suprafan72

4. Jay_nw

5. Ashbhp

6. jimmenico............ Payment sent

7. Suprahuman

8. mikeyh.................Payment sent

Spectator list

:bump: come on guys i need some support, going for the supra european record here, 202mph to beat. need some guys on the video cameras.

There's no point in me going, judging by the recent video of your car you've pretty much taken the title all ready ;)

I'd love to come but it's quite a long way from me and I need to save up for my Supra so can't really afford to stay for the weekend :)