4. mikeyh.............. Payment sent

5. Jay_nw..............Payment sent

6. Suprahuman

Spectator list

1. scottc998

2. s crane.............. payment confirmed

3. Dude

I am in and paid :D

Its 300+ miles each way for me so will be travelling up i think on the saturday aft/eve, Any idea's on somewhere to stay?

I will bring my Go Pro camera too, They are very easy to use.

Got me pit bitch Floyd comin and riding too :)

Looking forward to it.

Nice one Stuart, i sussed out my gopro today after watching a tutorial on youtube:)

Running list.

1. JamieP................. Payment sent

2. Mark Newman........Payment sent

3. jimmenico............ Payment sent

4. mikeyh.............. Payment sent

5. Jay_nw..............Payment sent

6. StuartW.............Payment sent

Spectator list

1. scottc998

2. s crane.............. payment confirmed

3. Dude

Guest crisisjez
I am in and paid :D

Its 300+ miles each way for me so will be travelling up i think on the saturday aft/eve, Any idea's on somewhere to stay?

I will bring my Go Pro camera too, They are very easy to use.

Got me pit bitch Floyd comin and riding too :)

Looking forward to it.

Sadly the hotel we are staying in (Holiday Inn) is fully booked but some are staying locally at another hotel and coming over to ours for a meal and a drink on the sat night. I'll ask which one and post a link for you:)

No link but its the Holiday inn London road Ipswich. If you go to the Thunder Road hotel booking link on the HSV and Monaro forum on PH you'll se a post from Rocklandgirl with a link to her friends and family page where you can book and get about £50.00 off a room.

Edited by crisisjez (see edit history)

Hopefully after a bit more testing I can come up in my car, bit pointless running though without a fuel cut defender so will spectate, when do you need a final yes / no payment by? I just want to give my car another day or so after the work done on it so I can finally trust it to actually get me there ;)

If anyone on the M4 from Bristol wants a lift on the way we can probably sort something out, debating saturday afternoon or silly early on sunday.

Hopefully after a bit more testing I can come up in my car, bit pointless running though without a fuel cut defender so will spectate, when do you need a final yes / no payment by? I just want to give my car another day or so after the work done on it so I can finally trust it to actually get me there ;)

If anyone on the M4 from Bristol wants a lift on the way we can probably sort something out, debating saturday afternoon or silly early on sunday.

You should be able to pay right upto the saturday night, best to give javlin a call.

Jamie Is Ryan coming down to ,as it would be good if he turn mine up to 2 bar :D for the runs . I think i will need it, looking at some of the cars going .

Yeah, Ryan is coming in the car with me, if we meet on the way you may talk him into jumping into yours and giving it a tweek on route, im not sure how he feels about road mapping at present though.

my tickets arrived today how about everybody else.

im off to see ryan tomorrow morning to make sure everything is 100% then roll on sunday :D

Yeah got my tickets.

you going to the dyno? if so get a before and after graph, be interesting to see if Ryan can improve on Dimitri's map, i suspect he will;)