The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thunder Road 2010.... 24th October!

JamieP

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crisisjez
I am up for this one. I can't see myself winning though.

Went to Fighting Torque few weeks ego and I did 178 mph which was the fastest in Japanese Category, so won a nice little trophy :D

Aiming for 180 this time :)

Was there in the matt black monaro tying up some loose ends with Javelin.

Soph was driving and gave it some on the way out, said all she could see in the rear mirror was teeth:)

Guest crisisjez

Guys, as usual we meet the night before and have an evening meal, brekky and a convoy down.

Its becoming a bit of a tradition, would be nice to meet a few of you guys socially before the war starts:p

This is the link to the Hotel

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/rooms_rates.php?hotel_id=38&from=list

I'll leave Jamie to piont you all in the direction of the HSV forum if you fancy having a chat with some of the V8 boys on the TR and Accomodation threads.

I had mine checked at Bedford on their professional calibrated gear, they would not let me do the drive-by test, as I hit 112db at 4000rpm static. I have a bung, but there is no way I can get serious boost with it.

Wow thats loud, my hks ti passed with 100db with bung in, i never ran with the bung in though, not saying you should do tht though, there are plenty of boxes available to quieten them down, whifbitz do a few.

Guest crisisjez
I cant see it anywhere, do I need to buy my spectator pass before hand or can I roll up on the day?

Anybody else booking in to that Travelodge in Ipswich?

Hold on that we are prob using another Hotel that has all the facilities in house.

Would be great to see you there though...we don't bite;)