dude

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good Dude!

Suggest Bins!!! You cannot have enough plastic dustbins!!

I had about a dozen , all over the workshop, and due some mysterious law of physics they were full every week!!

4/5 people cannot produce so much crap in a week, but there they were full- coke cans,filters, rags,gloves,pasties,fag packets,brake pads and so forth...

A high bin to car ratio is needed:D

We will be up and running next week but urgents stuff we can take time out to have a look.

Not urgent yet, cheers, mate - was actually waiting on a PM reply from Matt, but I guess he's kinda busy - will send you a copy so you can let me know what you think!

Cheers,

ben

Nice space Dude.. All I can think of is "overheads" Lets hope the good fortune continues and you all do very well....Good luck!!

Its a lot cheaper than the current workshop with a much better dyno and a new much better engine dyno.

Nice one

The cell that spc had was good so this i imagine will be even better.

Ryan

Thanks dude, their extraction and inlet fan systems were pretty crap tbh, we should have improved that massively, matt should be on the dyno today.