The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AFR Tuning - A move to improve !

Muffleman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the well wishes :)

Good luck with it all Matt, sounds like it's all coming together nicely for you.:thumbs: Are the Austec guys moving too?

Cheers Miglet, no austec are staying where they are, we only ever rented space and facilities from them. No bad feelings just time for us to move on :)

Thanks for all the well wishes :)

Cheers Miglet, no austec are staying where they are, we only ever rented space and facilities from them. No bad feelings just time for us to move on :)

Hmmmm, only one person I know calls me that, what have you done with Matt, John? :D;)

Edited by Miguel (see edit history)

Congrats matt, is the new place where Sussex performance used to be ? i know they closed down not that long ago... :(

should be good to have someone in horsham who knows what there doing with supra's :)

will definatley be at the open day. good luck

Thanks guys, it really has been tough but I'm starting to feel the love for it all again ;)

I think I'm missing something matey, is this magazine related ? ;)

Drop me a PM mate :)

So pleased to read this Matt, I know personally of your experiences recently, and its sad to see when the love fades as I said before. I reckon once your settled in your 'own' premises you wont look back ;)

Wish you and John all the best mate, if you get some stickers sorted on the car in time :D you could maybe have an area of project cars you are working on currently, or is it just me and John that taps you up for the free stuff ;) :D

Matt is going to be like a kid with a new toy when he gets the new dyno, we are hoping it will hold my car with the new 3.4 and T6, allthough that will all be run in and mapped on the engine dyno.

Sorry to go off topic slightly....

Are there any plans to run/map an engine on the engine dyno then run the car on the rolling road to see what the transmission loss %age actually is? Would be nice to knock it on the head for auto and manual.

Would make for accurate flywheel guestimates from the RR too :)

Are there any plans to run/map an engine on the engine dyno then run the car on the rolling road to see what the transmission loss %age actually is? Would be nice to knock it on the head for auto and manual.

John's gotta get past the 'blowing shit up' stage first :innocent: :D

Yep, I'm very curious to see this too mate :)

Is this SPC's old unit Matt? Iirc they had a dyno dynamics rollers. I hear they went bust.

yes they did go bust, i knew the owner quite well and he had a gorgeous supra. they had a pretty good set up down there and the main workshop floor space is outstanding.

Matt and john should have noo problems fitting in and getting that place up and running, although a pre warning to them is the front door.... has a sensor so they can tell if someone walks in....... if its just slightly windy, it goes off every 20 seconds and its pretty loud :D

good luck boys :)