The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My hammerite diy respray

evinX

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On serious note why the failside front out of all fronts why that ugly front. Seriously people will diss your supra whilst you will be thinking its cool. The rest of the car is ok but come on dude, change that front to something else and your car will look stealth

On serious note why the failside front out of all fronts why that ugly front. Seriously people will diss your supra whilst you will be thinking its cool. The rest of the car is ok but come on dude, change that front to something else and your car will look stealth

Do you know what, these stupid comms are starting to feck me of, I DONT GIVE A SHYT WHAT PEOPLE THINK, PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. I cant beileve you jazz, have obviously spent thousands going along and thinking, yea people will love this, while you clearly havnt thought about what you really want, i own this supra, its mine and nobody can tell me what to do to it. Im happy with it, and i like veilside:)

Do you know what, these stupid comms are starting to feck me of, I DONT GIVE A SHYT WHAT PEOPLE THINK, PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. I cant beileve you jazz, have obviously spent thousands going along and thinking, yea people will love this, while you clearly havnt thought about what you really want, i own this supra, its mine and nobody can tell me what to do to it. Im happy with it, and i like veilside:)

Lol I built my supra the way I love it at the same time I know the comments I receive are great it's fact. I went through the failside stages along with the arches I never once got comments apart from laughs. What I'm trying to tell you is you will soon realise like me that veilside and only veilside is crap looks crap. If you changed that front your effort and pride will look ace and stealth only with a different front. Face the negative comments you can give them so take them lol. But deep inside I know you are hating bad comments so face to accept them with that front:cool:

Jazz, trust me all comms are welcome, everyone deserves to say what they think, but i love the kit and wouldnt change it for anything.

Back in 07

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs318.ash2/59816_1609235027723_1141640031_3335170_120454_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs325.ash2/60492_1609235387732_1141640031_3335171_5728240_n.jpg

First of all good job, second the veilside front bumper is not a bad looking bumper though it's one of my least fav.

But something that would make the car look a billion times better is the light eye lashes thingy..! Seriously dude, take it off polish the glass so it's nice and clear, paint the inside of them black...! I believe it will look much much better...!

Sorry if this comment annoy you, but i have almost a phobia about them things on a supra..! Actually i think I might go to the toilet and be sick...! lol