The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra attracts Bbw, skinny, average :-)

jazz1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You chubby chasing animal!!!!

Did you at any point ask any of these ladies to "Get their rat oot"? :)

A quality chat up line, that never seems to fail.....:D

It's only surpassed by the famous "show us your gripper"..!! Either way, females are powerless to resist a man who uses such charms.

H.

Pimpin ain't easy man, fat girls need loving too lol

I find it amusing how the ugly tomboy girl at work dissed supras yet the sexy ones tend to love them. This year has been the first I've been approached by woman telling me how much they love it maybe i need to drive it more:d

On the first night that I took my supra out I got ''lucky'', so did the second night from an 18yr old hottie with a proper brasilian booty..! lol

Works a treat still can't not beat my last car 'BMW M3, I bought it in Oklahoma City, and on the first night of ownership I had two gorgeous girls 'blond & brunnet' having sex in the back seat after a randy night out, I thought to my self 'this ought to be a new BMW comercial' ha ha and that was the first ever night I had it...!

The supra has given me at least another couple of inches extention for sure...! lol

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

One time I had 10 hot 18yo japanese schoolgirl lesbians making out in the back of my supra because it/I am so incredibly awesome and they all made love to me, this was outside tescos express in salford quays.

Then I had to tell them to GTFO because I was late for something or other, I was in control of the situation, and they all wanted me.

One time I had 10 hot 18yo japanese schoolgirl lesbians making out in the back of my supra because it/I am so incredibly awesome and they all made love to me, this was outside tescos express in salford quays.

Then I had to tell them to GTFO because I was late for something or other, I was in control of the situation, and they all wanted me.

It's just banter dude, I'm not trying to big up my self, I dont feel I have too..! just supra offtopic chat..! I'm sorry if my comment upsets you.

It's just banter dude, I'm not trying to big up my self, I dont feel I have too..! just supra offtopic chat..! I'm sorry if my comment upsets you.

Chillax friend; I have a very dry sence of humour, it wasnt aimed at you. I was trying to give a stereotypical 'jackanory forum' answer :D

:rlol:

Dam it i have no room to add that to the quote list:(

I once went dogging in my Supra.

Honestly, it was awesome. I had this chick totally naked in my car and she was letting me do everything all night.

That morning, as I hosed out the boot and burnt the clothes I thought to myself "wow - this really is a great car".

To be fair though, I' dont think it would have been as successful without a bottle of Chloroform and a handkerchief.

In all fairness, I struggle to understand logistically how you can actually 'do it' in the Supra. It's not exactly known for spacious interior. The back seats are a write off, so the only way you can surely do it is let the back seat down, stick her head in the boot and postion yourself in what space is left.

Saying that I've managed it with the roof off, but that's cheating.