Hello :)

Guest amy-v17

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I jumped out of a 2.0 Scorpio into my TT and I'm glad I didn't get an N/A.

I'm not running the N/A down but if your a gas head you buy the TT and start wanting to go faster, if you buy the N/A you start wanting a TT.

Have you hade any insurance quotes yet..... at your age?

Hiya Amy! Welcome to the forum! ;)

My advice would be to get out & test drive as many Supra's as you can. Be careful to think with your head & not your heart or you could end up buying the first one you find so take someone sensible with you when you're going to buy one!

Also, like people have said, don't write off the NA straight away. I had mine for a couple of years before i got the hunger for more power! :D

Jesus i can't believe i just read all that !!

Anyway welcome Amy, if you think you can step up to a RWD 300 + hp car then go for it but just treat it with great respect and take your time and learn to drive it.

A few track days would be a good idea where you could find out a lot about how a tt behaves,

Jesus i can't believe i just read all that !!

Anyway welcome Amy, if you think you can step up to a RWD 300 + hp car then go for it but just treat it with great respect and take your time and learn to drive it.

A few track days would be a good idea where you could find out a lot about how a tt behaves,

Ok dad :D