Hello :)

Guest amy-v17

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edd will have a load but not involving a supra unless hes renamed it lol. You seem to be able to cope with banter so will fit right in.

:rlol: thanks mate.

Anywayzz,... getting back on topic.

I have a NA and TT, so we can try both and compare the differences over lunch,... and maybe a wonderful class of Romanée Conti. :)

obviously i'm not being serious as I have a girlfriend sitting next to me and I'd prefer my balls to be attached tomorrow morning

Guest amy-v17
Sure, pop over to Portugal sleazzy jet 50 quid return from Luton..! Brrriiinnggggg iiiitttt...! :p

It just so happens Im moving to Luton next month for work :sly: haha

Folks, see the bit at the top of the page that says 'New Members'? That means they dont know any of you and your slightly strange ways.

Please stop hitting on the new member and play nice.

Really not messing about now folks, you start scaring off new members and as a club we are knackered.

So behave.

...That means they dont know any of you and your slightly strange ways.

and the understatement of the year award goes to.... :D

On a serious note, fair point. And you're right, we shouldn't need to keep being told.

Sorry Amy, we're a nice enough bunch on here, we just get carried away sometimes. I hope this thread doesnt detract from the masses of info on here for you. good luck with the search and dont be afraid to ask if you cant find the info you are looking for :)