• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest alexsupra

hello welcome to the site

bad points

twin turbo standard are not all that quick at all me mates 106 (170bhp ) and me mate 206 gti 180 take my car (i got a twin turbo standard) pretty bad on fuel tyres cost fair bit performance parts can cost a bit compare to you 206

good points

one of the best sounding engines and the best staight 6 you can get alot of power out of them with out touching the internals i love the driving postion like a cockpit great handling good low down torque and alot back end fun :) sorry writing essay just saying how i feel about the me supra :)

Buy a TT and just drive it... as long as you don't plant your right foot everywhere then no problem :)...

Also traction control is your friend. Big RWD cars in the wet just want to kill you.. I pretty much never drive mine in the wet thats what the run around is for :)

On a lighter note. Welcome :)

bad points

twin turbo standard are not all that quick at all me mates 106 (170bhp ) and me mate 206 gti 180 take my car (i got a twin turbo standard) pretty bad on fuel tyres cost fair bit performance parts can cost a bit compare to you 206

good points

one of the best sounding engines and the best staight 6 you can get alot of power out of them with out touching the internals i love the driving postion like a cockpit great handling good low down torque and alot back end fun :) sorry writing essay just saying how i feel about the me supra :)

Ffs! She asked for useful advice.:rolleyes: alexsupra. You can't drive.:p

bad points

good points

Your TT must be knackered then :D

Agreed with Charlotte.

Driving a 4WD car will give you as much experience as driving a FWD when it comes to putting your feet in a RWD, especially with two turbos in the front.

Supras are known for being twitchy at the rear end, and a simple slip-up will send the most experienced drivers into the ditch as you will find in quite a few threads on this forum. They all seem to be driving at fairly low speeds too.

This is why an N/A is a good (or better shall I say) introduction to both RWD cars and Supras.

Wise words, my previous car was an e46 bmw m3 and still I managed to in less then a months of ownership of the supra to almost take a flying leap off a cliff..!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=220442

It's no way near as twichy as the older Porche 911 Turbo but it's twichy enough..! be carefull..!

My bad...! Welcome to the club...!

ps. You have fantastic boobs..!

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

Guest alexsupra

hahaha so funny my is a real twin turbo brought by jm inports did all the checks on it it a real twin turbo inport 6 speed u got 1550kg car 278bhp pegeout 106 790kg with 170bhp it pulls on me dont piss me off i have not done anythink to you

Nobodies trying to p*** you off sir.

There certainly be competition, but it would have to be a completely stock TT. A well experienced and good driver however would probably laugh at that 170bhp 106 I'm afraid, despite the competition.

Guest alexsupra

yes u r right attero my is stock i am a average driver yes a supra onwer would just laugh at that 106 but me mate had the last laugh with me brazil what u trying say

Edited by alexsupra (see edit history)

I thought txt speaking was done by children under 15 or dyslexic people... don't take that to offence. I genuinely mean that.

I mean I'm 20, and I haven't use txt speak since ... forever really... and everyone else seemed to have grown out of after turning 13.

Guest amy-v17

Wow you need to chill out alexsupra, it's just a bit of banter roll with it not against it ;) ....and on the text speak situation I have to agree with Attero, I'm 20 and I dont think I have ever felt the need to use text talk its pointless and quiet frankly irritating. Now lets play nicely :)

Guest alexsupra

i think i am dyslexic cnt really read or write well that y i short txt most of the time

yer pro would better me in life if i could change :)

Guest alexsupra

i just get annoy when people try and take the piss and think they know it all when dont know much at all i never take the piss out of people i rather say it to there face then be a internet gangster