• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats even more worser!!!

Nice!

That was my polite reply and probably a good job im not refurbing his brakes now i've see the level of his intelligence :D

Your edited that as I was writing the response. Does make me look dumb though as it turns out.

I find your blunt statement that they WILL die funny.

You are ****** up in the head

" will more than likely die " is what i wrote and i suggest you go do some homework on the subject

time to put you on ignore i think before you really annoy me

You are ****** up in the head

" will more than likely die " is what i wrote and i suggest you go do some homework on the subject

How pleasant. Glad I'm not dealing with someone so vile. Still, I respect your honesty that you wouldn't be able to manage the job.

Ahh yes, my old supra, took me a little over a year to finish it.

Chassis in that car was straight when i first bought it in that condition. Its only the front chassis had to be lined up, measured and repaired.

Here is the full rebuild thread.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434723

I've only flicked through but there's some real hard work put into that. Look forward to reading it fully.

What eventually happened to it, as you say old? Did you sell it on?

Ahh yes, my old supra, took me a little over a year to finish it.

Chassis in that car was straight when i first bought it in that condition. Its only the front chassis had to be lined up, measured and repaired.

Here is the full rebuild thread.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434723

hey mate lets hope it dont start snowing (bodyfiller) in Trinidad Tobago next time it crashes:d joke

looks like you done some hard work there well done:)

hey mate lets hope it dont start snowing (bodyfiller) in Trinidad Tobago next time it crashes:d joke

looks like you done some hard work there well done:)

:D hes not online so ill say this bit, less than 1 pints worth of filler was used on the whole car for skimming the metal work, thats like 1 small tub:faint:

:D hes not online so ill say this bit, less than 1 pints worth of filler was used on the whole car for skimming the metal work, thats like 1 small tub:faint:

i would believe that too....ive seen some panel beaters wack totally mangled up panels to good as new.

It wasnt recorded, its not even in this country which is why he went through with the build becuase getting a supra there will cost like £15-20k, so this was a possible way to get the dream car.

could have picked up a decent single for that price....

Guest 96FaceLifted

Not down here in Trinidad bro. Guys want over 250,000$TT Dollars for one, thats like 25,000 in your currency or more, actually it is more. And its not built like how you guys would build it. Its just a single turbo, 6 speed, a little clutch upgrade AND you have to use nitrous to get into mid 10 to high 10's, which shows its not built the way a true supra builder would want it. Most of them here is just for bragging rights as supras are rare here.

I have gotten my hands on another one, but nothing will be done on it until i sort out some business.

Lets just say when im done, it'll be a everyday driven to work street car, putting out 700 or more hp to the wheels. WITH the A/C working. :D Its going to be black as well

Guest 96FaceLifted

Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean.

Theres a MAXIMUM total of 20 MK4 Supras in this country. Its really hard to get one now, and our previous government had passed a law that you cannot register a vehicle thats more than 5 years old.

The new government, i doubt they will even worry about that bcuz of the mess the last one did to the country lol

All cars are repairable if you are willing to spend money doing it. Bear in mind that time is money and if its your own time then really anything is possible. I'm not saying that a supra that started off like in the photo's is going to weigh the same as a standard one because with all the bits added ie welds and reinforcements its gonna be a tad heavier. Will it be safe? Well I bought a heavily smashed supra supra for its engine once. Hit a lampost according to the Welsh wideboys that dropped it off at 90mph. Looking at the damage I had no reason to disbelieve them. As I dismantled the car I began to realise that the front of the car was black and the back of the car was royal sapphire blue. So it was a cut and shut front end non vvti and back end vvti shell. That car had been in a huuuuuuuge accident and they'd walked away. You aren't in a citroen AX that would kill you quicker than hanging, even in a repaired supra you have a very elevated state of survivability

All cars are repairable if you are willing to spend money doing it. Bear in mind that time is money and if its your own time then really anything is possible. I'm not saying that a supra that started off like in the photo's is going to weigh the same as a standard one because with all the bits added ie welds and reinforcements its gonna be a tad heavier. Will it be safe? Well I bought a heavily smashed supra supra for its engine once. Hit a lampost according to the Welsh wideboys that dropped it off at 90mph. Looking at the damage I had no reason to disbelieve them. As I dismantled the car I began to realise that the front of the car was black and the back of the car was royal sapphire blue. So it was a cut and shut front end non vvti and back end vvti shell. That car had been in a huuuuuuuge accident and they'd walked away. You aren't in a citroen AX that would kill you quicker than hanging, even in a repaired supra you have a very elevated state of survivability

Finally someone who knows their stuff, just becuase its been repaired from a heavy damage dosent mean it will crumple easier next time, if its done properly, meaning reinforcement etc, if you just fix it and dont reinforce you more than likely will be in serious trouble. Wow got any pics of that cut and shut, just sounds really intresting to see.