The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

been watching this from the shadows james and great build so far!

I bet you can't wait for her to be finished!

do you think it will be ready for you when you get back off holiday?

also what a testament for lee's talents! he should add build threads like this to his traders section for new members to see what he is capable off! top stuff! :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looked at this for a while, very impressed with how its come along mate.

Some nice parts been added while I havn't been on. Top stuff.

Thanx Rick - you know what its like the more time you have to see nicer things the more temptation to add them to the list!! :D

been watching this from the shadows james and great build so far!

I bet you can't wait for her to be finished!

do you think it will be ready for you when you get back off holiday?

also what a testament for lee's talents! he should add build threads like this to his traders section for new members to see what he is capable off! top stuff! :)

Hey mate

Thanks for the comments - the project has changed a fair bit since my initial thoughts of a mild GT35R and around 500hp!

I cant wait to hear it start up for the first time......sounds wierd but feels wrong going on hols especially as the next 2 weeks should see a lot change!!

As for Lee, yeah his work is simply faultless mate. The time and care he takes on each project is what's making SRD a power house in the Supra tuning world. Couldn't be happier with it all (.......so far :p)

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

:blink: ... so you can try them in the snow :p

:D sounds like it mate....shame as the summer will be over and to be honest i wont run them through the worst of the winter.

Will get them on, have the arches modified to suit, then probably tuck them away again til the weather improves!! :)

nice flooring :)

i still cant believe it actually all fits with the full race stuff....it took A LOT of fiddling and im chuffed to bits with what Lee´s done with it :thumbs:

Shame to have to chop it mate for the price you paid.

It does look the nuts though:).

Shame to have to chop it mate for the price you paid.

It does look the nuts though:).

na i didnt mind at all mate, just happy to have it all fitting right!

The finish still looks great and now its been heatwrapped you´d never know - and Lee managed to keep the full race logo on show which is a touch :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok im back and Lee has been very busy.

He has had to re work and fabricate so much stuff so far on this build its pretty impressive what can be done - although not the most pleasant of jobs to have to undertake!!

The customisation and attention to detail has been brilliant!!

But most of the major hurdles are out the way now after hours of fiddling and its full steam ahead :D

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)