The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Bit of a small update:

After the unfortunate bonnet flipping up on me ive now got a replacement bonnet (big thanx to Ricky). The car is going in to Baldy after next wkend for the bonnet to be repaired and sprayed as well as new lockable flush aerocatches fitted.

Soon as its finished there its off to Ryan to update the Syvecs software and fit the traction control funtion of the ecu intime for Japfest :)

Got the 315/35/18 yoko race tyres on there way from america as the R888's are gettig low (will be for sale soon ideal for a track day or 2)

Lastly for now ive got some jspec rear brakes sorted as im going to be sticking some 15" drag wheels on the rear after japfest if all goes well :)

Bit of a small update:

After the unfortunate bonnet flipping up on me ive now got a replacement bonnet (big thanx to Ricky). The car is going in to Baldy after next wkend for the bonnet to be repaired and sprayed as well as new lockable flush aerocatches fitted.

Soon as its finished there its off to Ryan to update the Syvecs software and fit the traction control funtion of the ecu intime for Japfest :)

Got the 315/35/18 yoko race tyres on there way from america as the R888's are gettig low (will be for sale soon ideal for a track day or 2)

Lastly for now ive got some jspec rear brakes sorted as im going to be sticking some 15" drag wheels on the rear after japfest if all goes well :)

What size R888? If they are 265 or 275 and u can send them to Finland i will buy them instant!

Bit of a small update:

You've been running around with no TC? Brave chap! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Have decided to go for a proper fuel system after we noticed my current injectors were running on high duty on wot

Is going into SRD for:

-6 or -8 lines

Twin bosch 044's

Injector clinic 2150cc high imp injectors

Injector clinic fuel rail

New filters etc

We can then wind down the fpr and run it at decent boost after Ryan has done the mapping again :)

* only downside is its developed a problem this week but will do a seperate thread about that soon*