The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have a word!

Morpheus

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want me to pay to be demoralised and insulted? I was doing very well for free, thank you very much!

Thanks for reminding me btw, where do I put the money?

Theres a bit in club extras, i want to be come a memer then follow it from there (I think)

Some don't, but some do. Mine does, and it's staying there. :)

Think its quite rare, Our two dont have it (But she has an LSD strangly enough) :blink:

Maybe if they did have ABS you'd only have owned one! Hehe!

Never crashed a car in my life.

I do a bit of buying and selling supras in the winter as a hobby, dont bother in the summer.

I removed the ABS from the Supra in my sig.

Never crashed a car in my life.

I do a bit of buying and selling supras in the winter as a hobby, dont bother in the summer.

I removed the ABS from the Supra in my sig.

Hey, I suddenly have a great looking Supra for sale with a really sought after spoiler!

Its not forsale yet tbh, i have been using it to run about in, i will sell it once i find something else for myself to drive.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/silverttdone009.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/silverttdone004.jpg

very nice mate, give me a shout if you decide to sell mate... want a new project :eyebrows:

Hi bud, welcome to the forum.

Nice to see you taking the banter well mate, you will last a long time with the sense of humour you have. A lot of people would have ran off by now :)

As for your mileage. You MAY find that the mileage was converted at some point and that most of the 140k is actually KM's. When my car came to the UK it had 50k odd KM's and was converted. My ODO now reads 78k. The 28kish is miles, rest is KM's.

I know you have owned MKIII's so may know this (if it was imported) but I thought I would point it out anyway.

I indeed have thick skin (Cabinet Maker/Joiner by trade btw) and thanks for the warm welcome, (to all that have given me one - ooer!) so how do I find out if my odometer has been converted? Must have been when first SVA'd & registered or isn't it a requirement? It obviously agrees with my UK spec. Smart Fortwo as they both clocked Bradford to Hemel Hempstead at 182 miles.

Am I right in thinking that the dash reads 'Km' next to the digits unless or until it's converted? Seen pics of 'Km' in LED after the Odo numbers on Jap ones online.

Am I right in thinking that the dash reads 'Km' next to the digits unless or until it's converted? Seen pics of 'Km' in LED after the Odo numbers on Jap ones online.

You're right, but when it's changed to miles it won't convert the previous figure. X amount of your 'mileage' will be in kilometres, the rest will be miles. My NA is still running counting in clicks, only the speedo has been converted (apparently the engine went after only 60k miles.. :rolleyes:).