The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Less swearing please folks

Branners

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree totally with the original thread.

In my relatively short membership I have also noticed the increase. I'm not claiming to be a saint, I've fell foul myself of using language or avatars that some other members found offensive.

The mods can not be everywhere at once and require the assistance of members to report offensive items.

If you didn't know the "report a post" icon is the exclamation mark (!) enclosed in a triangle that is in the greyed out area under each post on the left.

I agree totally with the original thread.

In my relatively short membership I have also noticed the increase. I'm not claiming to be a saint, I've fell foul myself of using language or avatars that some other members found offensive.

The mods can not be everywhere at once and require the assistance of members to report offensive items.

If you didn't know the "report a post" icon is the exclamation mark (!) enclosed in a triangle that is in the greyed out area under each post on the left.

:thumbs: Using the report button is a MASSIVE help to us. It's a big deal, so those who do: thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
:thumbs: Using the report button is a MASSIVE help to us. It's a big deal, so those who do: thanks.

That's good to know. I reported swearing a few weeks ago but didn't receive a response (I know you can't individually reply to all but I couldn't see the swearing had gone either).

That's good to know. I reported swearing a few weeks ago but didn't receive a response (I know you can't individually reply to all but I couldn't see the swearing had gone either).

The mods aren't as good as they used to be here. Club, forum, downhill, etc.

• 2 years later...

Well, it seems like a good time to bump this thread again - the continual swearing on the forum is getting out of hand and needs to be quashed.

If noticed by other members, please report the posts, sometimes they can be missed. We'll endeavour to edit the posts as necessary.

I don't particularly want it to have to come to infractions, but if there are repeat offenders continuing on with it then there may be no choice.

Oh, and play nice - too many petty mud-slinging arguments are appearing of late and it is tiresome.

Thanks. :thumbs: