The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LED Underglows - Hot or Not?

NOS

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness though, I'm not into chav-type mods. I took my VS rear wing off for stock, decided against the black race stripes, and now I'm just looking for stuff to do to my car.

Nothing wrong with that, just don't base EVERYTHING on a movie....

Nothing wrong with that, just don't base EVERYTHING on a movie....

I understand why you might hate the movies and me going on about them, but I really like the movies and part of me thinks, "Hey, I own a car that's in that movie, why can't it be like that?".... Hence my irratic posting for which I apologise (most posts, not all!!)

I understand why you might hate the movies and me going on about them, but I really like the movies and part of me thinks, "Hey, I own a car that's in that movie, why can't it be like that?".... Hence my irratic posting for which I apologise (most posts, not all!!)

I enjoyed the movies, BUT accept the difference between reality and fiction...

Edited by JustGav
Little more subtle (see edit history)

You haven't got to apologise. I'm only jesting. You do whatever you want, Whatever makes you happy. It is your car after all. life is way too short to worry about other peoples opinions. But that said when you do need help, There is a lot of it here. All you need to do is make sure you don't alienate the people that could give some very good advice later on when things break

Rob

I enjoyed the movies, BUT I'm past the age of 12 and don't attempt to live my life like it is shown in a movie...

oh, I do mine is 'herbie goes bananas' off to start a new thread on the handling characteristics of door race stickers and which number will make it faster

In all seriousness though, I'm not into chav-type mods. I took my VS rear wing off for stock, decided against the black race stripes, and now I'm just looking for stuff to do to my car.

mate have a look at some of the members garages and see what you like. i feel your more into the styling then the performance end of things which is fine.

Edited by nigelboyne (see edit history)