The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supradibbs 900 bhp SRD Built Supra at TDI

JamieP

Was a great day me and J made some great power, amazing thing is we both still have room for improvement car will be going back for a 2.0bar run on race fuel should see her break into the 1000s no sweat :) the turbo is simply awesome!!!!

Thanks for the comments but the praise really needs too go to Lee he has done a outstanding car, so gent you want a big power supra the answer is obvious talk to SRD he really knows how to get the big numbers.

Really want to thank Ryan of 2 bar tuning awesome job of the mapping,Baldy for the awesome body work and of course not forgetting Nancy for keeping Lee away through those long nights working on my car.

Oh and not forgetting Jamie for being such a power whore lol

Wayne has a Apexi PFC ecu running a T51SPL mapped to 1.7 bar at 769rhhp:) sad that i know all that off the top of my head:d

Erm ok :D

Any chance of getting a graph so I can stick the power in the chart as well ;)