The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's your favourite thing about your Supra?

Supra Gaz

I have read alot of threads recently about people Having problems with there cars, so I ask you, why do we spend all of our spare (and some not so spare) money on these ridiculously awesome things instead of running around in diesel clios?

For me it's got to be those 5 minutes after you have just a day cleaning and polishing it and standing back to admire what is yours and wondering why everyone doesn't have one instead of a new BMW.

Just trying to share the love

ive got a clio diesel 55mpg £35 per year road tax great daily driver

as for the supe i love the attention it gets i was in the filling station wednesday and there was an aston db9 at the other pump and he said to me thats a nice car mate, i said wanna swap.

Edited by Dave (see edit history)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love it when the second turbo catches u by suprise when u are overtaking some kind of crap rover on a country lane then proceed to drift overtake on a slight corner trasitioning twice with the rear wheels ending up in the verge still spinning dirt dropping all over the car u just overtook! how the hell i cept it rubberside down i will never know.......

i love it when the second turbo catches u by suprise when u are overtaking some kind of crap rover on a country lane then proceed to drift overtake on a slight corner trasitioning twice with the rear wheels ending up in the verge still spinning dirt dropping all over the car u just overtook! how the hell i cept it rubberside down i will never know.......

:blink::D

just the sheer fact its a supra, the attention it gets plus the women love it :D:cool:

And the attention us female supra owners get from the men when we pull up next to them at the traffic lights ;) and then the look on their faces when we have left them for dust :p