• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N/A T Build.

Xs T4 Turbo

Xs T4 Manifold

Xs Downpipe with V band clamp

Xs 3" Intercooler (Brackets Need to be made)

Universal Intercooler pipe kit :

(This Kit Includes: (2) 90 degrees Mandrel Bent Pipes, (2) 75 degrees Mandrel Bent Pipes,

(2) 45 degrees Mandrel Bent Pipes, (2) Straight Pipes, (2) 90 degrees Elbow Couplers, (6)

Straight Couplers, and (16) Clamps.)

2x 3" Silicone Elbow couplers

1x 3" - 2" Silicone Elbow Reducing Coupler

Universal Xs 50mm Wastegate + Fittings

Screamer Pipe

Oil Feed Line 6an braided with straight couplers, T Fitting to fit union bolt for feed and 6an 90 degree for turbo.

Oil Return Line 10an braided with 45degree couplers, 10an 90 degree bend for sump and 10an coupler for turbo.

Flanges for oil feed+Return x3

Gaskets for Manifold, T4 turbo, Wastegate, Downpipe. I bought a sheet and cut my own.

Dissy Cap Toyota 4runner 3.0l 2959cc V6/3VZE Part No. QHXD408

5m of 3mm Vacuum Hose

3x 3mm Barbed T's

2x 02 sensors to replace existing

Cone Airfilter

BOV + Adapter for fitting

Heat Wrap + Stainless Steel Tie wraps

Greddy Emanage Blue or similar with Boost map sensor

Wideband Lc1 kit or similar

Boost + Oil Pressure + Temp Gauges

Turbo Blanket

Hope Ive put everything on but if Ive missed anything let me know and I will update it!

Davey, good to see you have replaced the oil feed and supply lines with your own :) Just a few things to make sure you are on track for a more trouble free build:

- Make sure you have the manifold faces machined, they WILL be warped! The two key ones are the face to the block and the T4 face to the turbo. It doesn't cost much to do and will save you a lot of problems in the mid-term.

- Make sure that you do not use the XS oil drain gaskets, make your own or use seomthing from the likes of BL, they are pence to buy

- I recommend using the stock manifold gasket rather than a sheet one. It's a very high quality item and will last far longer.

- Ensure that the intake track to the cast manifold is wrapped very well, heat soak on the NA-T setup is extreme and a power killer. It can be helped by wrapping the manifold, but that may not make it last past a year or two.

- I highly recommend you do not use the XS power v-band clamps, they are extremely weak and will fold up with the slightest of torque. Again, good quality items are only a few quid.

- Check the v-band flange on the DP is tapered, a lot I've seen are not and it will not allow the v-band to clamp on it properly

Keep us posted, pics always welcome ;)

Davey, good to see you have replaced the oil feed and supply lines with your own :) Just a few things to make sure you are on track for a more trouble free build:

- Make sure you have the manifold faces machined, they WILL be warped! The two key ones are the face to the block and the T4 face to the turbo. It doesn't cost much to do and will save you a lot of problems in the mid-term.

- Make sure that you do not use the XS oil drain gaskets, make your own or use seomthing from the likes of BL, they are pence to buy

- I recommend using the stock manifold gasket rather than a sheet one. It's a very high quality item and will last far longer.

- Ensure that the intake track to the cast manifold is wrapped very well, heat soak on the NA-T setup is extreme and a power killer. It can be helped by wrapping the manifold, but that may not make it last past a year or two.

- I highly recommend you do not use the XS power v-band clamps, they are extremely weak and will fold up with the slightest of torque. Again, good quality items are only a few quid.

- Check the v-band flange on the DP is tapered, a lot I've seen are not and it will not allow the v-band to clamp on it properly

Keep us posted, pics always welcome ;)

Ok mate, thanks for the advice! I have used replacement parts all the way through as I didnt buy a complete kit, I bought everything seperate. I thought it was pointless buying a kit and not using most of the parts! Will keep you updated with how I get on!

Hey guys started fitting everything to a finish now just some pics to update what ive been upto! Got everything ready to bolt on tomorow,just need to pick some new oil up! Anyone recommend any brand of oil and thickness? Do i need more oil in now with having a turbo fitted as there are more oil lines, or is it just the same amount?

Photo-0077.jpg

Photo-0078.jpg

Photo-0079.jpg

Photo-0080.jpg

Photo-0082.jpg

Photo-0083.jpg

Photo-0084.jpg

Photo-0085.jpg

Photo-0086.jpg

Photo-0087.jpg