The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who wants to set a world record?

Guest tropepef

Hello.

I am not going to bang on about what other fellow members have said, I think one of the 2 main issues would be:

1. Although you have been "joined" since 2007, you have not really posted or paid as a member so as mentioned by Axle we don't have any character reference on you or know you well enough to provide you free parts\money. I don't know Dusty but if it maybe came from him then you might be getting a better response or through our Mods.

2. The project is happening across the Pond, truely you guys should have enough people in the states to be able to provide the parts etc to complete this project (Seems like you have the main parts). Plus you have some generous garages which I am sure would be willing to provide you good quality stuff in replacement of a sticker on the car.

Good luck with the project dude :thumbs:

Right guys, I am starting my own record, who is sending me stuff :eyebrows:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic