• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tropepef
no custard creams? :(

Took you long enough to approve that account :D

The reason that I was asking was because there is a guy on Supra Forums that had your logo symbol in his profile awhile ago... I think his name is helex... I was just wondering if that was a product line or something over here... Anway understood that it is not up for discussion...

Edited by tropepef (see edit history)

Could you not start a new thread, delete this one and then people that are interested could actually read about it instead of all the newbie b'wagon replies :)

Or I could just read it on Supraforums

Edit: I've just answered my question :rolleyes: :)

Why don't we build an n/a Supra!? :)... then again there wouldn't be much point :whistle: waits for the TT vs n/a bashers :D

Guest tropepef
Could you not start a new thread, delete this one and then people that are interested could actually read about it instead of all the newbie b'wagon replies :)

Or I could just read it on Supraforums

Edit: I've just answered my question :rolleyes: :)

Why don't we build an n/a Supra!? :)... then again there wouldn't be much point :whistle: waits for the TT vs n/a bashers :D

Ya I tried to Pm the mods but they don't seem to be online or really care to close this thread. Like I said before there are 23 people that pledged. That's more then I would have thought out of this crowd. No need to post another thread... These same e-thuggers will just be there too... N/a Supra? I was thinking an n/a at first too until one of the donors said he would be willing to donate a single kit... Pretty much have a motor, single kit, fuel system, fmic, a hudge laundry list of smaller parts, and a donor 97 tt drag car... hks suspension, parachute, chromoly cage, etc... Fully prepped...

Edited by tropepef (see edit history)

Ya I tried to Pm the mods but they don't seem to be online or really care to close this thread. Like I said before there are 23 people that pledged. That's more then I would have thought out of this crowd. No need to post another thread... These same e-thuggers will just be there too...

here you go again...

the moderators are extremely dedicated to this club and do a fantastic job. for you to insult them by saying they dont care will make your time here very short.

think before you post... not that you have many left ;)

Ya I tried to Pm the mods but they don't seem to be online or really care to close this thread. Like I said before there are 23 people that pledged. That's more then I would have thought out of this crowd. No need to post another thread... These same e-thuggers will just be there too... N/a Supra? I was thinking an n/a at first too until one of the donors said he would be willing to donate a single kit...

dont leave there is so many more good times ahead for you,

i want to keep him. can we??

Ya I tried to Pm the mods but they don't seem to be online or really care to close this thread. Like I said before there are 23 people that pledged. That's more then I would have thought out of this crowd. No need to post another thread... These same e-thuggers will just be there too... N/a Supra? I was thinking an n/a at first too until one of the donors said he would be willing to donate a single kit... Pretty much have a motor, single kit, fuel system, fmic, a hudge laundry list of smaller parts, and a donor 97 tt drag car... hks suspension, parachute, chromoly cage, etc... Fully prepped...

That's quite a lot of kit, what single are you going for? Actually I'll read up on SF :)

I was taking the mick with the n/a, might aswell have a proper Supe ;)

Good luck