The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project 1300

suprafan72

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kit will make that car so much nicer, those spring rates look huge, it won't put it's power down on anything other than a smooth road, in the dry, on soft rubber as it is. Good move! You want some Pagid or Performance Friction pads in those Brembos, too!

Jurgen,

As Chris said order some Performance friction pads all round..

I need to make sure the breaking is spot on and i dont know the cars history in terms of what pads it has on currently and how used they are.

I am looking forward to seeing how the car will feel with Chris's Suspension on it.

:D

If you want PF pads you can only have them on the front, they don't make rear pads for the Uk calipers any more, but I can find a good substitute as the rears don't do nearly as much work. If Jurgen wants me to source the pads I would need a front pad outline and thickness faxing unless someone knows the exact part number of those calipers (unlikely).

If you want PF pads you can only have them on the front, they don't make rear pads for the Uk calipers any more, but I can find a good substitute as the rears don't do nearly as much work. If Jurgen wants me to source the pads I would need a front pad outline and thickness faxing unless someone knows the exact part number of those calipers (unlikely).

Jurgen,

Can you deal with this?

Thanks mate...

More updates..

wheels off and tyres removed..

headlights off - read for HID kit and facelift lights.

interior out and rear seat off and quick lick of dye over carpets to freshing things up..

car is no on axle stands for a while..

waiting on return of alloys and new toyos..

seats going to trimmers tomorrow for leather job..