The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project 1300

suprafan72

Kiitos Vase :) Jos Suomessa olet?

Joo Suomessa ollaan. Oletko itsekin täällä vai englannissa?

I wanted to find out what you guys would be a good rpm limit to have on my engine with its current spec.. This of course will be dependant on when my turbos will start losing boost of course?

I revved a bit over [email protected] with my stock block and the connection rods couldn't take that very long which caused them to bend and eventually one snapped in half.

However, you have forged internals and I suppose the springs and retainers are also upgraded in the head so I reckon 8000rpm won't be a problem. You probably won't need to rev it past 7500rpm with those TD05 though.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent project, I'm definately going to keep an eye on this.

Too bad the car is in England, we need more fast Supras to Finland. Nobody can keep up with me and Vase any more :D Do you have plans to bring the car to Finland?

Anything is possible... the roads in the summer here are great on the main highways...long and straight.. How much Hp are you running..

Anything is possible... the roads in the summer here are great on the main highways...long and straight.. How much Hp are you running..

I'm running 809hp at the moment but planning to upgrade for next summer. Lot's of good stretches here as well and quite a few top speed events held at airports. Only bad thing that police gives you tickets by your income, bad for me, but good for Vase as they cant check his moms bank account.

Well, nobody except Espoon Poliisi :innocent:

lol, lets not talk about that, I'm still paying that fine. :( Good thing I wasnt with the Supra, I have a hunch that when I get a fine with it, it's not going to be pretty. :eyebrows:

Edited by Krister (see edit history)

Only bad thing that police gives you tickets by your income, bad for me, but good for Vase as they cant check his moms bank account.

Yes, works quite nicely for me. It's good to have no income. :D

lol, lets not talk about that, I'm still paying that fine. :( Good thing I wasnt with the Supra, I have a hunch that when I get a fine with it, it's not going to be pretty. :eyebrows:

Actually if they catch us doing some highway pulls we will most likely get around three years of probation, lose our licenses for a year and get a hefty fine. So be prepared Krister. :p

Well, nobody except Espoon Poliisi

But at least we had fun. I know I did. :D

Anyway it would be nice to see this project800 beast on the streets of Finland. If not I'm in for the vids at least. :)

Actually if they catch us doing some highway pulls we will most likely get around three years of probation, lose our licenses for a year and get a hefty fine. So be prepared Krister. :p But at least we had fun. I know I did. :D

Haha yep I had so much fun I want to be there next time with a video camera :D

Anyway it would be nice to see this project800 beast on the streets of Finland. If not I'm in for the vids at least. :)
+1

Anything is possible... the roads in the summer here are great on the main highways...long and straight..

Well, I'm pretty sure that I'll end up bringing my car over soon - so you might get a Supra road-trip partner to Finland for the summer ;)

• 4 weeks later...

little update..

wheels and new toyos fitted..

cw suspension here..

got new top mounts all round..

but need new suspension rubber before fitting..

once suspension on..

sound system and interior., then engine Tuning..

leather seats same style -

new top mounts but no rubber ;-(