The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

You blew the diff?! :shock:

Have you been going sideways a lot?

no not really.. it was making a clonking noise when i got it then as ive been driving its gradually got worse but it had to take a back seat as i had other more important things to fix / replace on it and now its kind of gone

Sorry guys not able to make this one, going to Leicester tonight, if I get back early enough I'll meet you in a pimped up Range :eyebrows:

Getting married this Sunday so time is really short even though it is a lovely day for a meet!

Hello everyone !

I have been lurking in the background of this forum since 18-11-09 getting info etc !

However... I have now grown a pair of testicles and bought a Black TT supra ! Love it !

Anyway....seeing as new faces seem to be welcome, what car park do you meet in Bluewater ? Ill pop down tonight .

Richard

Hello everyone !

I have been lurking in the background of this forum since 18-11-09 getting info etc !

However... I have now grown a pair of testicles and bought a Black TT supra ! Love it !

Anyway....seeing as new faces seem to be welcome, what car park do you meet in Bluewater ? Ill pop down tonight .

Richard

Welcome to the club mate

well uve been in the best place for supra info :)

and congrats on your black tt ( i have a soft spots for black supras )

Would be fantastic to see u and your supra tonight at blue water , great bunch of guys and girls go every month and very welcoming bunch i can tell ya ;)

as to where it is ....erm i know how to get to the car park but cant explain ...but one of the bluely crew will be along ina min to give u directions or if ya want PM me and ile give ya me mobile so i can direct u once u get to blue water.

cheers

Darron

Cheers Darren, I should be ok - Unfortunatly I have been to bluewater many times ! usually dragged round against my will.

I only live down the road (a2) in bexley

sweet haha yra i know that feeling mate :)

infact theres a post code in this thread of where a few guys meet at an esso or petrol station there ...might be an idea so u can follow them

anyways hopefully see your supra laterz :p