The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

On 7/26/2021 at 8:39 PM, Peter P said:

Going back to page 1 it was supraturbochris, but not sure if he’s still around? 

Know the Bailey’s have done a fair few of these meets in the recent past, but when you look at this thread it went quiet around the time of the pandemic. 

Who's going tomorrow for those not on the FB group 🙂

Peter it is still on, but did go quiet because of the lockdowns.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, markssupra said:

Who's going tomorrow for those not on the FB group 🙂

Peter it is still on, but did go quiet because of the lockdowns.  

Good to hear Mark, mine isn’t ready just yet, but as soon as it is I plan to attend these. I’ll keep an eye on here and keep you posted mate. 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/31/2023 at 8:30 AM, Trix143 said:

Hahaha, who cares. Been driving mine all month through the rubbish weather. It's filthy!!!😁

I managed to get up there. 1st decent drive in a very long time (1st time on a motorway in possibly 5+ years 🤔). Got a Five Guys drove about the normal car parks. Found a bunch of RC cars buzzing about, that was pretty entertaining then headed off. 

IMG_20230203_193634.jpg

IMG_20230203_210504.jpg

16 hours ago, Missile said:

I managed to get up there. 1st decent drive in a very long time (1st time on a motorway in possibly 5+ years 🤔). Got a Five Guys drove about the normal car parks. Found a bunch of RC cars buzzing about, that was pretty entertaining then headed off. 

IMG_20230203_193634.jpg

IMG_20230203_210504.jpg

Good man, I like it. I went up there to the usual spot and I was the only one. Left pretty soon after and went for a drive!

Glad you got your car out. Looks good 👌

Sorry to have missed you…hope to meet you at some point….

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trix143 said:

Good man, I like it. I went up there to the usual spot and I was the only one. Left pretty soon after and went for a drive!

Glad you got your car out. Looks good 👌

Sorry to have missed you…hope to meet you at some point….

The Dark of night hide's allot. 😂

Below was the start of getting to look better. Take a peek. It looks just awful.

• 1 year later...

Hello! I’m new to this group having recently purchased a mkiv Supra. Is this Bluewater meet still a thing? I’d love to come along and meet other owners. I also live close to BrandsHatch and wondered if there were any Supra clubs that go to Tunerfest later in June this year.

Would love to hear from anyone Kent based that fancies meeting up 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GOOSE_LC said:

Hello! I’m new to this group having recently purchased a mkiv Supra. Is this Bluewater meet still a thing? I’d love to come along and meet other owners. I also live close to BrandsHatch and wondered if there were any Supra clubs that go to Tunerfest later in June this year.

Would love to hear from anyone Kent based that fancies meeting up 🙂

Hey, yeah there’s quite a few of us that still meet up for Bluewater, certainly not as popular as it once was but with the weather changing there might me more of us that get out.

theres a lot of us local that meet up regularly and do plenty of shows, drop me a DM with your mobile number and I’ll add you to our WhatsApp group for local get togethers and shows mate.

P.S. welcome to the club and the Supra 🙂 looking forward to seeing it.

• Like 2

Welcome Goose_LC. I used go to Bluewater regularly. Miss it. This summer I will try to pull my finger out and come meet some of you guys again. Been years. Also I'm not too far from Brandshatch. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2024 at 5:43 PM, wattwatt said:

Hey, yeah there’s quite a few of us that still meet up for Bluewater, certainly not as popular as it once was but with the weather changing there might me more of us that get out.

theres a lot of us local that meet up regularly and do plenty of shows, drop me a DM with your mobile number and I’ll add you to our WhatsApp group for local get togethers and shows mate.

P.S. welcome to the club and the Supra 🙂 looking forward to seeing it.

Hey.

I'd be up for that as well. 

It's been a long time since I've been to a meet/show and despite (at the time) living just round the corner from Bluewater I never made it to one of them there. 

I'm also not far from Brands now so would definitely be up for meeting up. 

• Like 1