The mkiv Supra Owners Club

iphone app advice

Matt H

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best App found is on Web site "TVCatchup" download Iphone Version for Free Freeview channels live on phone.

TVCatchup isn't an app, it's a website with an iPhone viewing version - you don't download it from the Appstore. Still good though :thumbs:

TVCatchup isn't an app, it's a website with an iPhone viewing version - you don't download it from the Appstore. Still good though :thumbs:

Actually, the iPhone didn't allow applications to be stored on the device locally at first, so web applications were made.

This is just as legitimate an "app" as any other.

Actually, the iPhone didn't allow applications to be stored on the device locally at first, so web applications were made.

This is just as legitimate an "app" as any other.

Martin, please top it with the inferiority complex. It's gone on too long now.

You're right that I feel inferior to you though.

You need to stop making it so obvious though. Instead of only ever engaging with me to try and 'correct' me, inform me, or prove another point, you should try and mix it up now and again. It's cringe worthy as it current stands.

You took a break from it a while ago, don't know why you've started again.

You need to stop making it so obvious though. Instead of only ever engaging with me to try and 'correct' me, inform me, or prove another point, you should try and mix it up now and again. It's cringe worthy.

I don't actually understand what this paragraph is about.

Of course I don't feel inferior to you; why would I?

Angry birds....I need to put down...

First level done 187 / 189 stars.....I need to get a life :(

Quite simply, the best game on the iPhone, by far, IMO.

That and Solitaire, but that's because it's a good little game to pick up, play and put down. :)

• 2 weeks later...
What is it with this bloody Angry Birds lol, I downloaded the trial, and played it and completed the trial and that's that, bored of it, pretty much the same with all the game apps I've ever downloaded!

Although Minigore is a good game :D

Well to be fair, if you didn't like the trial then the full version is only the same but loads more!

You're on your own not liking it though! :D Big fan right here :lalala:

Well done Matt for posting this up :D

Just got my new iphone 4, Never had a iphone before and im loving it, Im amazed what this phone can do !. My last phone was C905 LOL

As im new to all this i was going to post up what people recommended for Apps for the phone as there are just so many

Well done Matt for posting this up :D

Just got my new iphone 4, Never had a iphone before and im loving it, Im amazed what this phone can do !. My last phone was C905 LOL

As im new to all this i was going to post up what people recommended for Apps for the phone as there are just so many

No probs, I think i need to update the first post a bit more now though.