The mkiv Supra Owners Club

iphone app advice

Matt H

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloaded Lambi Islands... pretty cool puzzle game, although can get a bit frustrating at times, check it out, its free at the moment... http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lambi-islands/id381329282?mt=8

Matt, might want to add Street Fight IV to the list of games, the only thing which could get me off Angry Birds! :D

Sneezies and BubbleXplode are good fun as is Talking Tom for a bit of a laugh ;)

Can you give them a quick overview in the format I've done the rest in the first post and I'll add them :)

Apologies if not an app in the traditional sense but this is a truly impressive graphical demo on the iPhone 4

http://toucharcade.com/2010/09/01/unreal-engine-3-tech-demo-epic-citadel-available-for-free/

Wow that looks quite impressive. I sold my 3GS but Apple haven't had any 4's in stock for the past few days. Life is horrible without an iPhone :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Excellent. I've nearly got all 3 stars on all the previous levels. I think I only have 3 or 4 to do. It's all about luck on those though, as even precise throwing doesn't quite knock everything down.

There's defo a large element of luck in it. The large reed birds seem to be a bit random with how much carnage they deliver!

I have 3 stars on all the levels apart from these new ones. I know, it's very sad! :D

P.s, there's another Golden Egg in there somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Angry birds: halloween edition is out!

It's a new game, not an update, so you'll have to fork out anotehr 59p for it. Most likely totally worth it though! Downloading it now...

The timing of this could not be more perfect, as I've just finished getting all 3 stars of every level, and I now have more to do. Great! :)