The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Tuner (Supe thrash)

Gazboy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have pity i dont want to be ridiculed by the entire world give me a break !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look i will stop making cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont make me do it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am realy sorry i was only joking,, do you really want to see a grown lady cry?????? i have a phobia i really do i am allergic to anything about piccys and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye xx :flame:

OMG, I'm literally in tears here. Couldn't find the dam magazine on the way in, lunch time mission!!

Is it me or have they been a bit generous with the 0-60 times? Also, doesn't Christian also have a manual?

Thanks for the vote of confidence MonkeyMark, I never ask that question I already know the answer :p

Guest Terry S

Chis, maybe the column should be "needs an Auto" bud ;)

I offered to proof read the article for Steve, but never heard back.

Christian has an auto :)

I remember you saying about the bhp Tel, I believe the conversation went:

"it's got 500"

"are you sure?"

"well, you can put down 600 is you want, but it doesn't make it any quicker"

I wonder how you ended up with 600 lol :D Great piccy of you though, has your constipation cleared up yet? :read:

Putting my charitable-and-understanding hat on, they probably had a big rush on getting everything together for the first edition and so some proofing mistakes were made. A years subs will make up for the mortal insult I have been dealt :sly: :D

-Ian

OMG, I'm literally in tears here. Couldn't find the dam magazine on the way in, lunch time mission!!

Is it me or have they been a bit generous with the 0-60 times? Also, doesn't Christian also have a manual?

Thanks for the vote of confidence MonkeyMark, I never ask that question I already know the answer :p

Got it on the way in this morning, WH Smiths, not watched the DVD but the mag seems ok, a bit hyped up but ok. Seems a decent read but further page flicking will tell . :p

Guest Terry S

I have 500 bhp on the form;) Dont remember saying that but may have done:sly:

The picture was taken during one of your launches mate LOL

I have 500 bhp on the form;) Dont remember saying that but may have done:sly:

The picture was taken during one of your launches mate LOL

Haha that's how I looked when I put it in 5th instead of 3rd so I know what you mean :D

You did say that, you know my memory for such things :rtfm: :innocent:

-Ian