The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Tuner (Supe thrash)

Gazboy

Soemone at work got me a copy today, the hero :thumbs:

I've read the article, Jake, you did well you star :) They loved that 0-60 of yours! Love that double-page photo at the start :sly: :D

You looked fine btw Sheena :hug: most flattering picture of the lot I reckon!

-Ian

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Sheena's photo was nice too. Rosie's and mine were the worst.

The first pic with the 4 cars is very cool. :cool: The one looking back at Terry driving looks mean as well. You wouldn't want to see that in your rear view mirror,would you!

I thought Sheena's photo was nice too. Rosie's and mine were the worst.

The first pic with the 4 cars is very cool. :cool: The one looking back at Terry driving looks mean as well. You wouldn't want to see that in your rear view mirror,would you!

Right that's it not going to read this thread till i find a bloody copy. Guess i konw what i'm doing this weekend

Ian and Jake how sweet of you .. i think i prefer the image in my head pmsl!!!!! I look as if i am about to pi** myself laughing or cry??!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you looked fine all of you i especially liked the piccy of Terry with his baseball hat all that is missing is his sling shot lolololololol.

Fond regards,

Sheena :hug:

SCREW THIS MAGAZINE!!!!

I have tried a total of 5 newsagents today, including smiths, woolworths, and anbout 4 local corner shops.. NOTHING!! :(

I did browse through 'Nuts' and see the 'new' Supra.. looks like they've gone with that nasty black concept design based around the 2000GT if it is the case. Thank god I have a MKIV :D

Guys, check out the lap of the C-ring incar video at the very end of the DVD.

Very impressive.

Not as impressive as the Wangan Run from Fast, East and Extreme. That is silly speeds that is. Near the end the sound goes and the whole thing takes on a rather trippy, surreal vibe.

Good DVD though.

got my copy in the post yesterday (wife tells me at 9.30pm that its on the dining room table.... :blahblah: ) so had a good read through. Im actually in the magazine in 2 different articles and my car even gets its own picture which is nice.

Looking forward to the coming issues, should be one magazine I will continue to subscribe to.

Dont forget the discount subscription offer, it makes it a fairly good saving.

JB

Orded mine on thursday hope to get it soon :)

Didnt get any discount for a german sub but dont car as long as its good ;)

yeah, I looked in to international subscriptions and they didnt seem to do them to anywhere from the discount page but did them from the main entry page for that mag.

JB

I finally managed to find a copy of this, not a bad read on the whole and the photos are trying to be up to EVO standard I guess ;) A shame that bunch of sharks who messed Rosie around have a full page ad but I guess dirty money for advertising is just as good as clean stuff :(

I'm not sure if anyone has seen it but Banzai have a Pulsar thrash on their cover this month, some very interesting times.

Also the RX7 lot have put a copy of their times up if anyone wants to compare numbers. (see attached)

brunters.txt