The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Tuner (Supe thrash)

Gazboy

Hi peeps,

Have really enjoyed reading this post :thumbs:

I must admit, I knew I might have got it wrong on the auto/manual box mix up. I tired to clear it up with Rosie, but I left it too near to our deadline!

Still, apart from a few cheeky mistakes, I think it all turned out rather well :)

If you guys are at Jap Fest, I'll see you there!

Cheers,

Steve

Will see you there Steve...

Car is going to be picked up this Friday "Motec install is 99%" and given a once over to just make sure everything is 100% and then Im going to go around making making people envious...

:thanks:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay folks, heres the link to a discounted subscription. Not sure how generally available this is but its a discount so got to be worth taking up

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/affiliate.php?do=redirect&u=http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/jtr/w009&a=7

This is the link that j-tuner sent me, obviously not their web site but its not dodgy so dont panic.

JB

Got a copy today from a local newsagent. Mag seemed pretty good, feature looked good too. The DVD was excellent for a freebie.

Question though, can any one identify a supra for me? Its in the main pic, top row, third from left, black with deep dish wheels.

Cheers

Got a copy today from a local newsagent. Mag seemed pretty good, feature looked good too. The DVD was excellent for a freebie.

Question though, can any one identify a supra for me? Its in the main pic, top row, third from left, black with deep dish wheels.

Cheers

he never run on that day, not sure of his name but he was at toyota meet at bruntingthorpe with his wife ,in club area

Guest Rays the roof

Phoned 7 WH Smiths local to me and none of them had a copy in...

Surely they can't be selling that fast.

"Yes they are, and don't call me Shirley"!

he never run on that day, not sure of his name but he was at toyota meet at bruntingthorpe with his wife ,in club area

We were both driving at the Bruntingthorpe track day (Black Supra, yellow Skyline & my sister's blue Soarer), and Christian was driving at the magazine bash (fastest time!! :eyebrows: ), The front & sides are Stillen, the bumper is Do-luck & the wing is TRD. But it's not 3rd from left in the main picture! :p

Well I think it is a great spread on the car, the club and everybody in it.

I don't remember seeing so many pages devoted to the Supra in a mag ever.

It was very good business for Terry & Matt etc. How much would that have cost Vortex to put an add in the magazine like that!!?? :)

I also liked the piece on the DVD sold with it about Top Secret etc..in Japan.

and a few other bits... Its just a shame there was not much on Supras in the DVD. Leon's car looked good at Santa Pod though!! Really smoking those wheels leon!! :D

Alan