The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Tuner (Supe thrash)

Gazboy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof
Just read it (WH Smith for me too!) not too bad I have to say, couple of little mistakes but nothing too bad!

Spoke to Rosie (Supragal) today. She asked if I had seen this thread. "No, I replied". After making me aware of it and saying I should get a copy of the thread she asked "DO YOU HAVE W H SMITH UP THERE?" LOL!

Ummm I think there's one between the job centre and the pie shop or is that between the wippet breaders and the coal mine up the cobbled high street in Manchester!!

Spoke to Rosie (Supragal) today. She asked if I had seen this thread. "No, I replied". After making me aware of it and saying I should get a copy of the thread she asked "DO YOU HAVE W H SMITH UP THERE?" LOL!

Ummm I think there's one between the job centre and the pie shop or is that between the wippet breaders and the coal mine up the cobbled high street in Manchester!!

That is true... but in my defence... you don't seem to have any pubs that aren't "Banks" and also when we were on the phone I was in a noisy lobby, I said "try WH Smith they seem to be the only place that has it right now" and I *thought* you said "where?" in a confused voice, but obviously not :D :innocent:

Nothing in Leeds either. What is it with this place? London of the north? My arse. You'd never get Londoners waiting this long for anything.

I'm gonna bet that we don't see it on the shelves until thursday or even friday.

Got a issue today, I have had this on back order with the local Martins Newsagents in town, cool stuff inside, well impressed so far..

Looking forward to the next issue and more Supra pics....

The only thing wrong is some info about the Supra's and whether they are Auto, Manual and the like and peoples names, spellings? but otherwise a good mag. :D

Manual and the like and peoples names, spellings? but otherwise a good mag. :D

I was amazed that they spelt my surname correctly, even people in the strangest countries manage to convert it to Miller.

I knew I should have named my band something else :innocent:

Guest scary steve

Hi peeps,

Have really enjoyed reading this post :thumbs:

I must admit, I knew I might have got it wrong on the auto/manual box mix up. I tired to clear it up with Rosie, but I left it too near to our deadline!

Still, apart from a few cheeky mistakes, I think it all turned out rather well :)

If you guys are at Jap Fest, I'll see you there!

Cheers,

Steve