The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mum passed away

markssupra

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really sorry to hear this, mate. I lost my Mum earlier this year and know what you're going through. It's a terrible time and I've been going through a whole range of emotions, but as Homer says, given time, the pain becomes less.

This Christmas I think we'll celebrate all the happy times we had as a family when she was here, rather than concentrate on the fact that she's now gone.

:(

Sorry to hear your news. It always seems that we think our parents will last forever, a few years back I started thinking what it would be like if I lost my folks, my mother I had always been close to but not so much my father (they are still married and live together).

I thought when the day comes and my dad is no longer around I would always regret not spending time with him, now I really try and involve him in anything to do with my cars, I have learnt a lot from him and when we both solve a problem with the car together its just awesome!

*insert hollyoaks father son moment music here*

Mark, I am so sorry to hear this news, my condolences go to you & your family.

My condolences also go out to Homer\Snoop_Dogg who have also lost their mothers recently. The poem was really touching and it really got to me, I don't think I'll be able to handle it when mom has to go. I can understand your going through a really tough time mate, just keep your chin up & be strong for pops.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Lost my father when I was 14 years old through a protracted case of motor neuron disease. Take comfort in the fact that she did not suffer.

My condolences to you and your family.

Motor Neuron disease is what my Mum died from earlier this year. She suffered dreadfully in her last month or two because of other complications. In a way I'm glad she only lived for six months after diagnosis as it would have been even more horrendous for her to have gone through that sort of suffering for what could have been years.

We have great memories of her.