The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon style rear lights

Guest blueangel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueangel

Well its the morning after the night they were done lol and all is still stuck in place, im now going to put them in the greenhouse for the day and see if that affects the glue.

Hopefully i'll manage to get a status soon and will be able to offer things like this as a service guys.

Guest blueangel

Ok well threw them in the car seeing as we had a little sunshine here and also changed the lenses to give a fuller picture of what they look like.

Guest blueangel
What make/type of glue are you using now?

Is a test in a greenhouse in winter going to be enough to prove the glue, maybe a few days in an airing cupboard ?

Its for the UV test fella they spent last night in the living room with a fire roaring so heat doesnt seem to be a problem.

I had been thinking of tinting my rear lights over the last few days, as I recently purchased a full carbon TRD spoiler from Knight-racer now that I've seen these I think I'll wait for you to start trading on here and promptly get you to sort me with a set of these ! Excellent work mate, very impressive.

Must admit they look stunning, I'm trying my hardest not to put any more carbon on my car but those are tempting

Hmmm I was only saying Jay that the only extra carbon I'd consider on yours would be the deck spoiler, have to say these would be amazing .

Edited by supramkivcork (see edit history)

• 2 months later...