The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do u think of this supra??

Guest $irstevie

• 4 months later...
Guest Nasir84

Hi Everybody!

Hope you all doing well!

I am looking for a standrad GZ Twin Turbo, is anyone selling one OR does anyone know where could I get one from?

Thanks, people!

Nisario :cool:

Hi Everybody!

Hope you all doing well!

I am looking for a standrad GZ Twin Turbo, is anyone selling one OR does anyone know where could I get one from?

Thanks, people!

Why did you post this in here? Try paying membership, then buying one from this site.

• 2 months later...
Nothin is wrong with them, I dono I just thot they looked a bit big for the car. Sorry forgive me what does defective wheels mean? stupid me I know lol

Hi and welcome, I'm a Newbie too!

I haven't read the whole thread yet but I think what they mean is that the photo looks like there are flat spots on the rims from bashing kerbs etc. but it's just pixellation, i.e. the resolution isn't high enough to show smooth curves.

Anywhere near £5k sounds like a bargain, although I noticed you didn't say how much over £5k. ;)

I'd say don't put a bodykit on it. They add nothing IMO.

Mate, that hand dryer label Avatar is genius!

Some ***king funny stuff on here! :rlol:

As for these icons.........:respekt:

As for bodykits, they are like Marmite to a bull on here.

Mostly hated though, it seems! :blush:

Hi and welcome, I'm a Newbie too!

I haven't read the whole thread yet but I think what they mean is that the photo looks like there are flat spots on the rims from bashing kerbs etc. but it's just pixellation, i.e. the resolution isn't high enough to show smooth curves.

This was a post from October last year, however well done on advising him.

Hi Everybody!

Hope you all doing well!

Thanks, people!

I nearly bought one from Peterborough, off ebay in Feb but the igniter had blown from jumping it (apparently a common problem and expensive to replace).

Otherwise 'looked' immaculate in pics. Silver with silver OZ wheels, those 20 odd spoke ones and fully loaded. Might still be for sale but check ebay first as they sold a red one recently for half the web forcourt price. Can't remember the garage name. Just hadn't got a replacement igniter, that's all but said was willing to buy OEM if had to.

I even found one on ebay for $99 but it sold in minutes!