The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus LF-A @ full throttle

bodilx6

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or a whole one and some change if you don't mind 15K miles on it!

From Top Marques:

PAGANI ZONDA

(Trade)

PAGANI ZONDA, 2 Doors, Manual, 2002 52 Reg, 15,000 miles, Astral Silver with Two Tone leather. Left hand drive. Rare ever to see such a car offered in UK. Upgraded to "S" spec with sports exhaust, carbon fibre skirting and spoiler top fins. Super lightweight carbon fibre spec supercar with comforts such as air conditioning, climate control, racing seats with four point harness, glass roof, button start, 6 CD and 0 - 60 faster than a politician filling in his expenses form. Will P/X ruined castle, aircraft carrier or peat bog!, Call Derek on 07836740333 for appointment to view, £299,500

Who wants an early Zonda though? :D For me it's an F or nothing.

...aaaaand that's a rapp, folks.

That's a good 'un.

"Passionate Pink" for sure!

Bit disappointed that I can't match the interior very well though - some nice combos for the more sensible exteriors but there seems to be a bit too much brown and dull green exterior options for my tastes.

I'll stick to what I know, black with a "tan" interior.

lexuslfa.jpg

lexuslfa2.jpg

lexuslfa3.jpg

Edited by michael (see edit history)

Guest SupraGTE

It is a shame that only 500 is made :(..... and damn it looks even better in reality. we had the Nurburgring test version at work for a couple of days