The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus LF-A @ full throttle

bodilx6

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

360K!!!!

You could get nearly half a Pagani Zonda for that.

Or a whole one and some change if you don't mind 15K miles on it!

From Top Marques:

PAGANI ZONDA

(Trade)

PAGANI ZONDA, 2 Doors, Manual, 2002 52 Reg, 15,000 miles, Astral Silver with Two Tone leather. Left hand drive. Rare ever to see such a car offered in UK. Upgraded to "S" spec with sports exhaust, carbon fibre skirting and spoiler top fins. Super lightweight carbon fibre spec supercar with comforts such as air conditioning, climate control, racing seats with four point harness, glass roof, button start, 6 CD and 0 - 60 faster than a politician filling in his expenses form. Will P/X ruined castle, aircraft carrier or peat bog!, Call Derek on 07836740333 for appointment to view, £299,500

I have read, and commented on the old debates threads. It is a supra in my book.

When I saw it from a distance at the concept car show last year having never seen even a picture of it before I said to my mate 'that looks like a more modern supra', then got closer and saw Lexus LF-A. Its obviously developments of a MKIV supra framework, still has all the same lines.

When I saw it from a distance at the concept car show last year having never seen even a picture of it before I said to my mate 'that looks like a more modern supra', then got closer and saw Lexus LF-A. Its obviously developments of a MKIV supra framework, still has all the same lines.

Since when was the Supra mid-engined? Since when was the Supra a two-seater? Since when... oh never mind. It's a Supra if you want it to be.

Since when was the Supra mid-engined? Since when was the Supra a two-seater? Since when... oh never mind. It's a Supra if you want it to be.

I am talking about the design, as in how it looks. The exterior car desinger wouldn't care where the engine is when they are building up how it looks.

also, since when has the supra been two seater.....have you looked at the leg room in the back of your car! haha