The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked the new wheels - Advan RZs

jevansio

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! Your kitchen lighting seems to set your wheels of nicer than my pics :)

Cheers bud, lol yeah with these dark night it's the only place which has white light in the house, does set them off though :)

From the pics they look a lower offset on the fronts, the spokes look similar to the rears where mine are almost straight, must be a RZ thing, i like:cool:

Yeah, that was one of the difference between the RZ/RS, the centre sucks in more, cheers mate :)

Love them Jay!

Looking forward to seeing them on your stunning car :D

Many thanks, should only be a day or two

Too nice to put on the car IMO - keep them in the box and just look at them each day:D

Those lights have given me an idea though;)

:D, I've just been to look at them again, my lass thinks I'm mad :D

lovely wheels, still love the sa70's but wouldnt have another set, these are my fav. Congrats mate :thumbs:

Cheers matey :thumbs:

Nice kitchen :D

Wheels aren't too bad either!

:D, cheers bud

:D, I've just been to look at them again, my lass thinks I'm mad :D

Jay mate, I'm in shock - The missus told me last night that is cost £256 ($407) in customs taxes.

I wouldn't care but the seller put 'used wheels' and $1600 as the value amount.

This means that they charged me 25% on top of the declared amount. I'm just so pleased he didn't put the actual value on there:(

I hope you don't get fleeced too.........................

Edited by SupraAyf (see edit history)

Damn it. I had those in mind for my project, exact same colour too. They look great, can't wait to see them on the car.

:D, pics coming up very shortly, just processing them

When you planning on getting the rubber on the car, then? :)

Did the chap give you a tracking number for the turbo? We might be on the road at roughly the same time!

Not yet, I've already recieved the gaskets from him & he never sent a tracking number for them so I think it'll just turn up.

Jay mate, I'm in shock - The missus told me last night that is cost £256 ($407) in customs taxes.

I wouldn't car but the seller put 'used wheels' and $1600 as the value amount.

This means that they charged me 25% on top of the declared amount. I'm just so pleased he didn't put the actual value on there:(

I hope you don't get fleeced too.........................

Fook, I had mine marked as $600, hopefully it'll only be £100 or so then

You have to excuse the car, the front is covered in polish residue from when I was having a go at the lights :D, also the suspension needs resetting, it's sitting a bit high at the mo but as my drive isn't level I can't really do it yet.

Couple of pics straight out the camera to start with then some HDR'd ones, I'm sick of taking pics of the car on the drive but it'll have to do :D