The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked the new wheels - Advan RZs

jevansio

That's gonna look sweet Jay - nice choice!

Any mileage in me sorting a meet out for mid October then when Jonny comes up - we can all have a gander.

Is it on the road?

I'll be up regularly mate, probably every weekend from the 17th onwards, for another project I've got on the go at Woodsport in Durham - so I can plan around you guys :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "going rate" for them really, went to Vivid Racing, I think it'll work out cheaper than buying them in the UK, if anyone knows it doesn't I don't want to know la la la I'm not listening :D

................and what was was the service and delivery time like through Vivid. I have spent a few hours recently looking at wheels and vivid came up in my search at least twice. It seems like a professional web page at least?

Service is great... so far, I'll keep you upto speed on delivery, but they reckoned 10 days max before I get them, best thing to do is phone Rob @ Vivid for international orders though

Thanks mate - need to choose the wheel type first:rolleyes: Not an easy job as you well know from recent experiences:D

• 2 weeks later...

:soap:

Bit of a rant, I ordered these 2 weeks ago and expected them on the car by now, only ordered them from Vivid as they were "in stock", i sent an emial yesterday and got this reply:

Jay,

Sorry I have spent some time arguing with the logistics people I will have the wheels now Monday. I'm awful sorry for the extra delay they were instock, but they didn't pallet them intime and another container has arrived at the us supplier so now we are getting the motherload shipment which will arrive Monday.

Are you a t-shirt guy, what size do you wear, send you something for your troubles?

Now i know the car is off the road and it doesn't matter, but I get the feeling everytime I order stuff I'm fed bullshit lines just to get my money. I only ordered the feckin things as i thought they'd be sent the next day.

Rant over :(

Bit of a rant, I ordered these 2 weeks ago and expected them on the car by now, only ordered them from Vivid as they were "in stock", i sent an emial yesterday and got this reply:

Now i know the car is off the road and it doesn't matter, but I get the feeling everytime I order stuff I'm fed bullshit lines just to get my money. I only ordered the feckin things as i thought they'd be sent the next day.

Rant over :(

:(

Nice flash T shirt on it's way though. :D

Bit of a rant, I ordered these 2 weeks ago and expected them on the car by now, only ordered them from Vivid as they were "in stock"

know how you feel mate, TBH of all the traders i have used over the years the only ones to charge a fair price, communicate well and give accurate, reliable delivery times have been MVP and Nic (prior to his illness)