supra matt

why you pissing about scraping sound deafing shite off mann
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif

its 2010... errr 2011 now :search:

all about dry ice
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9LP7dS7uUw

google it dude. not expensive :)

very nice mate how come you let the 200 go?

left the wheels on the s14, as per forsale ad + left the hydro wand and gizmo boost controller in it and straight swapped it for the "poorly" skyline on the works rims which i sold off for £625! :D

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well i finally managed to get some primer on the motor over the weekend but before i did that i re stone chipped all the arches , then before primer i went over the car with some guide coat then flatted that back so it was a good key for the primer . Then a good panel wipe and tack clothing it was time first i went over the engine bay and any other ares of bear metal with some etch primer, then two coats of hight build , once this is dry i will flat it back and make any changes that need doing then two more coats of primer then colour in a week or so here's a fue pics.

time for a small update guys flatted back the primer and sorted a few high spots out then re primed with another two coats of high build , while the sun was blazing i took the opportunity to strip the front sub frame down to change the bushes , his the pics

few action shots

before shot blast

after

Looking good.

By the way, the rear lights loom just pulls out bud. In the boot you will see the plug, use a slim screwdriver to pull the lever inside and it will pull free. From there you can just pull the looms right out of the car, with the grommet still on them. Would mean less masking and a more complete job in that area.