The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

The front bumper comes in 2 parts Jurgen. I havnt fitted the inside bit yet. it need cutting to fit the intercooler. I wanted the bumper on and the lights in to make the car a little more weather proof. im gona have a look at it today hopefully.;)

ah right i get ya now, i thought something didnt look quite right and your intercooler is massive so knew it could not be that.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest blownminiturbo

this car is going look awesome finished cant wait. just quick question how or where did you get the polished master cylinders?

this car is going look awesome finished cant wait. just quick question how or where did you get the polished master cylinders?

reflections on here. Speak to rays the roof mate he'll sort you out with 1.

OK folks here we go again for the next installment.

heres a couple of pics of the engine as is sits at the minuite.

and now back onto the kit.

I finished work at 5am Friday morning and started straight away on the car. I packed up at about 7pm. Monster energy got me through once again lol.

I wanted to get the inner front bumper fitted in place at the very least. Like all the other parts it fitted in straight away with no problems at all. I couldnt understand though, that there was no holes in it to hold it in place (job for a later date). Like i said it went straight into place but this was with out the greddy 5" thick 4 Row to contend with. Once I offered it upto the intercooler this was a different kind of animal. After quite an few hours and cutting about half of the inner bumper away it was in. (more work to do on it yet though.

This is what I removed.

Started on the rest of the kit.

Skirts went again straight on/

rear quarter and rear bumper in place.

Good old faithful lol.

And now todays efforts.

Fitted the wheels, and finished the drivers side rear arch.

So now the whole kit is on and test fitted. The modded the drivers wheelarch to fit the extra wider wheels but still have the passanger to do which ill get onto when in ready to bond the kit to the car.

Went over to see the progress in person, and TBH the car looks awesome even though it's not even painted. I've seen TRD cars before & not all of them have looked stunning, maybe it's the wheels on this one but boy does it sit well, looks better in real life too.

I kept looking at my Supra, then John's, thinking to myself, "I wish mine looked that phat" :D

Gonna have too stick my neck out here and say i dont like the wheels, sorry buddy but the offsets look all wrong to me the rears just dont feel the arches.

But besides that she is looking very sexy

Pretty sure the pic you're on about he has one of his old wheels on, the rears are 12" and sit flush with the TRD wings

This was one I snapped which I hope shows the fitment of the rear wheels better

attachment.php?attachmentid=107978&stc=1&d=1270924455

IMG_0157.jpg

Edited by jevansio (see edit history)

Pretty sure the pic you're on about he has one of his old wheels on, the rears are 12" and sit flush with the TRD wings

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/hodge_012/028-5.jpg

This was one I snapped which I hope shows the fitment of the rear wheels better

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=107978&stc=1&d=1270924455

look much better in that shot:)

Guest samurai infidel

I had a mooch up to John's today,and have to say the car looks very impressive in the flesh.

Could'nt believe how well the kit went on,just goes to show, you get what you pay for.

Cheers for the wheels too John.