The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do luck sunvisor sticker?

jazz1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a sticker thread goes to 4 pages...............

am i missing something, where are the girls

Well micael and the rest of his mates like to go out of there way to take the piss out of me and piss me of. Iv done the right thing by putting them on ignore saves me typing

I'm not getting involved.

You just did.

Well micael and the rest of his mates like to go out of there way to take the piss out of me and piss me of. Iv done the right thing by putting them on ignore saves me typing

I think you did the right thing Jazzster, they aren't my mates though, nobody is, I don't have friends.

:Popcorn: :D

No need i blocked them three that piss me off they always have the urge to go further. If one buts in than the other guy Thorin decides he has join in too and Ric has done it in the past aswell, i really cant be asked best they stay blocked :cool:

No need i blocked them three that piss me off they always have the urge to go further. If one buts in than the other guy Thorin decides he has join in too and Ric has done it in the past aswell, i really cant be asked best they stay blocked :cool:

I can't be asked either, thanks for the block.

*waves*

Enjoy your sticker.

So much racism in this thread :(

What ever, but i know i dont have the best spelling etc and im not the brightest, but they always have to go out of there way to piss me off. If one starts than the other goes and than another comes i just cant be asked theres some valuable nice people on here genuine guys i thank for there help but not these p*****

What ever, but i know i dont have the best spelling etc and im not the brightest, but they always have to go out of there way to piss me off. If one starts than the other goes and than another comes i just cant be asked theres some valuable nice people on here genuine guys i thank for there help but not these p*****

:) Chiiiiill Winston, it's all a bit of fun. Give some back and enjoy it!

:) Chiiiiill Winston, it's all a bit of fun. Give some back and enjoy it!

I know what fun is mate and Thorin has done it in the past, i can understand Michael hes like that with most, anyways now there blocked i can have some peace in my threads

It was more the, getting to the end of a thread and realising im that little bit closer to death, and the previous few minutes provided no fulfillment

Yeah but to be fair if you *did* want one of these stickers, that link Michael put in his last post is phenomenally cheap.