The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jurgen - It fits on my drive Mate!!!!

SupraAyf

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get some vids of it running, I want to hear the beast :D

Here you go mate. This a 'phone' video by Jurgen of when it first arrived at his gaff:

Cheers for the comments guys. I'll be back on later tonight but I've got to do the family thing in the meantime - they just don't understand cars eh!!;)

well when i go single i want it the fastest beast as possible, so which one is the better out of the two?:D

Of them two the T51 will make more power, big turbos like big boost, if you run it at anything under 1.6bar its a waste of time imo, you may aswell go with the smaller turbo.

Of them two the T51 will make more power, big turbos like big boost, if you run it at anything under 1.6bar its a waste of time imo, you may aswell go with the smaller turbo.

Thats seems a high boost lol, cant you still run the t51 on 1.4

of course you can mate it just makes less power 1.4 bar has seen 630 before on similar spec motors like keefs old one..

500 plus is more than enough

sounds good i just wanted to check which was a better turbo to buy out the two as i was originally going for the t40z kit

You can run it at any boost you like.

If you want to run a T51 at 1.4 bar 600-650bhp you may aswell get the smaller turbo for better spool and nicer to drive.

either way i love the turbo size after seeing it on chingys car:), cheers for the help

either way i love the turbo size after seeing it on chingys car:), cheers for the help

:D:rolleyes:

What im trying to point out to you Jazz is say you have two supras one with a T51 and one with a T04z and they both have 600bhp. the car with the T04z will be faster as it will spool better.

Big turbos like big boost and if you dont run big boost whats the point of having one?

I have a feeling you care about nothing of the above and just want one because it looks nice?:D

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

:D:rolleyes:

What im trying to point out to you Jazz is say you have two supras one with a T51 and one with a T04z and they both have 600bhp. the car with the T04z will be faster as it will spool better.

Big turbos like big boost and if you dont run big boost whats the point of having one?

I have a feeling you care about nothing of the above and just want one because it looks nice?:D

:D you got it bang on right that turbo looks like a jet engine:d

:D you got it bang on right that turbo looks like a jet engine:d

And it sounds like one too. :D Do any of our members with T51 turbos also have a Boostlogic exhaust? I'd love to hear that!

Lovely car by the way mate, get some more vids posted.